Rate my day :O

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TJay, Aug 23, 2011.

1. #1 TJay, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    2:00 a.m. - finished my 3 day 46 hour work week.

4:30 p.m. - Wake up

5:30 p.m. - Girl i went to high school with calls and says shes in town

6:00 p.m - Driving said girls badass car around town.

6:30 p.m. - blowjob/sex

6:50 p.m. - part ways with said girl and accidentally run into my dealer who laughs at me because he knows what just went down.

7:00 p.m. - gettin hooked up with budz

7:15 p.m. - bought a subway sammich at half price from my friend

8:00 p.m. - high as a kite

Rate my day 1-10. Ten is the best.

2. 4 out of ten man where was the donkey punch....no where.....disapoint.

3. I concur.
    I do like sayngwiches though. 8.5/10

4. </3 :bongin:

5. living it upp 8/10 if it finished with something fun at night wudda been perfect

6. 9.83729495023848572385843

7. I give you a 1 for a 20 minute blowjob and sex session, that is a fahcking weak man.

8. i would have fucked her again around midnight

9. aye man, the girl wasn't amazing looking. Why would I want to spend more time than I need to?

10. Good day..you did't go anywhere crazy though.

11. #12 MaracasfullofOG, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh so your made yourself cum cause she was ugly that just gives you more of a reason to dog it and last longer, I say you getting that subway sandwich half off was better then leaving a piece of pussy upset.

12. Haha nah she wasn't ugly, her body was amazing too. Shes just a big hoe so I didn't really want to worry about how long I made it last. Also we were parked in her car on the side of a gravel road so I didn't really want to wait for someone to drive by and see my white ass bouncin away on top of her.

13. So I would use that to focus my energy on not cumming "she's a hoe,HOE" over and over again in my mind and how would they see her white ass if your here on top of her or your reminding me that ass of a female is on top of her when she's riding your dick, sounds like your guilty of leaving a piece of pussy unpleased brother !
    And I'm unsubscribing to the thread so don't bother replying, I really don't mean to criticize you and don't want to any more if you toook any offense.

14. I plead da fif

15. Respect! For that at least your admitting it without admitting it! I give you a 10 now that was a way to man up!

16. I plead the PIFF.

:smoke: