Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DavidAdrian77, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys what do you think of this weed? smells really strong and has a good long lasting effect :D

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it has some potential for getting someone ripped, but at the same time it looks a bit scraggly, so I'll give it a 6. I'm smoking some "6" myself this morning and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

Enjoy

3. Rate my balls. It looks like bush. Nah, jk. 6/10

4. Looks dank but quite bushy, 6/10 :)

5. Meh...
    5/10

6. yeah thats one thing i noticed it has a lot of long leaves, but the effects are pretty good and they gave me a lot of it

7. Looks weedy and poorly grown. But who gives a shit, when it's ground up in a bowl?

8. I rate them at 3

9. no higher than a 5

10. doesnt look good lol like almost pre mature but looks like it had potential

11. Give it a 4/10

12. I would rate that 2 or 3.

13. looks a bit leafy/stemy but those are just looks, whatever gets you by 6/10