rate my buds

Discussion in 'General' started by Magx, Mar 23, 2005.

?

What do you think of my buds?

1. very nice....i would trade ya mine.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. decent...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Looks like dirt!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I think this is mid...right? I smoked a bud and got stoned off my ass so it's all good i guess...just wanna see if anyone would know what kind they are or just reg or whatever.

Attached Files:

2. how much is it and what did you pay for it?

3. oh yea, forgot to say i don't have a camra so believe it or not i used my scanner and it works... lol

4. those are the buds i got a while ago...i had about a quarter for $50. When i was scanning them i had more in my stash....

5. mids baby or low dro

6. them suckers look like mids to me

7. mids are alright. so i would never trade u my shit for urs

8. To the ones who say these are mids...

Looks like very good kind bud that's been caught in a bag too long without being dry enough. It ligtly molded and darkened.

Potentially, this could be M39 or Cheemo or whatever... but the bag effect makes it just what we're saying: mids.

PS: I believe i smoked the EXACT same shit while in Florida last December! ;) Not SO bad at all... does the job well. (if it IS the same weed)

9. :p those look very low quality to me, but its gets you ' high off your ass' so thats really wat matters..

hows the taste?

10. smoke can be harsh after a while (prolly any weed will be harsh on yer throat) and it smells like pine... (like a xmas tree)

11. ya i think if you had a better picture and lighting etc. but that is crazy that your scanner can take a pic or whatever like that. but anyway if you had a better pic people might be saying diff. things. but i think it looks decent.

12. LOL...u used a scanner...yea they look ok for mids...hope they smoke good:D

13. haha, nice scanner pics. I voted for decent though. Have fun:smoking:

14. look like good buds to me how are they?

15. They are decent like you guys said...mids aren't that bad like others say it is. I am picking up 28-30 grams of mid today for $180.

16. not a bad price at all that would cost me almost $350.00 here but there really good so i dont mint spending that much especially when i can turn around and double the price selling G's but yea thats a real good price hope those mids are mad nice.

17. looks good also looks like and 1/8

18. Looks like some crip that wasn't cured and dried completely right. AKA: Mids .. decent enough :cool:

19. you cant rate your buds from those pics...

it just looks like some regular bud, nothing too exciting, so i gave it a decent.

20. Went to my dealers house this evening and he said he won't have anything till tomorrow. He saids he can get me almost 2 sandwhich baggies full for $180 and an ounce for $140. Good deal?