Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nick0739, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Got a quarter of train wreck for 60 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391235346.745014.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391235360.460773.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Thats one fat ass bud, rock on.

3. nice dense bud....grind it up and raise a toast to getting wrecked

4. Nice looks like you got a good deal for 60!

5. looks good id rate 8/10

6. Looks great!! Wish the quarter I just picked up looks like that... But I got mine for $40 ;) bueno

7. I actually recently picked up a zip of trainwreck for 300 and it looks very identical, grinds up real fine. Pretty good herb, I think its 100% sativa or close, great wake and bake thats for sure. But yeah that looks good, I like mine but I kind of dig a different texture and color, overall tho 8/10 and I'd take it quite often a lot of times over other stuff I get.