Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my bud :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drumline18, Nov 20, 2013.

1. #1 drumline18, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017

2. definitely not schwag

3. i agree with this fella

doesnt seem too bad to me, especially for $120 an oz. Decent buds, look quite dense and quite well trimmed

4. Doesn't seem to be too many cristals on it, but the bud looks nice and brown/dark green and trimmed well. Good signs. How was it?

5. Looks good, nice color. Can't really see shit for trichs but maybe it's the lighting

6. [SUB]id hit that[/SUB]

7. Lemme put it this way, I'd gladly pay 120 for an OZ of that

8. It's looks pretty good.

9. for less than 5/g .. I'm smokin this for at least a month straight lmfao, average quality nug but at the price it's definitely worth it.

10. great for 120/oz man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Well, thank you all guys for your comments! It does indeed feel great, music had alot of influence lol.
    Thank you graybeard for that link, I'll know now!

12. #13 stevizzy, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    OH Pleeze...not another "Rate this/my Bud" thread....AGAIN!  Smoke your fucking weed and tell US how good it is!!

PS:  It looks pretty good and from the smell you described I'm sure it is.  Smoke It dude, report back!!  We all love hearing about good weed

13. where can you find ounces for 120 lol the cheapest i have ever seen an ounce was 300$

14. #15 drumline18, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017