Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my bud? (Central Canada)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Dankerson, Sep 27, 2010.

1. #1 John Dankerson, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    yo whats up guys.. im a noobish smoker but have started buying more recently. no idea about all this 'mid-high' shit but heres my weed.

This should be around ~3 grams.. busts up pretty big. its heavy and dense with a great smell to it (pretty strong). its super hairy (orange hairs) and really crystally. no colors have been edited.

In my city prices have been going up lately but currently we are at around 60 a quarter. i bought this shit for 10 a g.

Heres a pic of the stash:
    [​IMG]

Heres a close up:
    [​IMG]

what do you think? good price?

2. Can you say dank?

3. looks like some good bud that was kief screened.

4. depends where you if you live southern prices can go up 3x compared to where i live id pay around 25 30 for that depending on who i got it from

5. Looks very hairy bud not too many crystals...Curious

6. That is some pretty dank nug. In the wisconsin area that could go 60 an 8th. A lot higher than most places.

7. 10 a g for that?

Damn, I wish I was in canada.

This isn't my pic but this is what we get for 10 a g up in MA or anywhere else in the US (not quantity, quality lol. just mids)
    -.-.

[​IMG]

maybe if were lucky

[​IMG]

Thats basically it. Pretty shit. We get dank at 20 a g. No name dank. Delicious but expensive.

[​IMG]

8. this.

9. 5/10

Besides it's missing crystals lol. Tell your guy next time to leave the crystals on it.

10. looks alright man, you got rippped off personally. Theres like NO crystals on that. Your connect probally sifted it through a screen to remove the crystals. Theres alot of orange hairs which is a plus. I'd say 4/10, i'd give it a 10/10 if it had crystals on it

11. #11 John Dankerson, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    there is some crystal for sure. but it does look less. its all good, when i busted up one of the buds its LOADED with crystal, like i swear some snow white type shit. rolled a little pinner and it smoked pretty good, tastes good, got me pretty high.

thanks for your opinions people :hello::smoke:

12. the reason the busted up part had crystals is because it couldnt be screened , you got ripped off