Rate my bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JustMEDICATED, Jun 14, 2015.

1. i would smoke out of it. after you cleaned it up though. looks like some of the gas station bathrooms I've been in. [​IMG]

jokes aside, it looks decent. i don't know exactly what it is you want us too rate on it. i cant smoke out of it which is the most important feature really. thats why peeps spend the big bucks on quality glass. tip though, clean up the bong in question when you are going to ask strangers to "rate it". just sayin' [​IMG]

2. I like biohazards, but that a/c is useless sitting at that angle.  And i would dedicate that piece to flower only.

3. 8/10 but why do you have a coke bottle full of roaches?

dude what are you talking about? it's clean.

4. I'd give it a 6/10. Only because 10/10 pieces are insane these days. It's decent and was probably cheap. That nail is super sketchy I wouldn't feel safe using that nail, or the angle that it sits. Also, it's pointless to put an ashcatcher on it when you're ripping dabs. 

5. indeed! [​IMG]

6. With the a/c sitting straight it's too heavy and makes it easily to fall.

7. 6/10.

Way too much filtration going on, but I'm a person that hates bong drag, also hate ash catchers.

Like other said, it'd be a nice flower tube.

8. How much water would anyone say I need in it I don't know where to fill it at like how much to put in it I've never had a "inline perc" I believe it's called I keep getting drag ass nasty hits off this bitch and btw I paid 200$ total for this piece from my LHS without the a/c. It just so happened to fit from a old piece..

9. Does it hit better with the catcher?

My buddy insists on using a AC on his bong, i remove it every time I use it. So much smoother without the AC.

the only benefit I see is that it keeps the bong cleaner, but I clean my bong nightly anyways.

10. It hits just a little bit smoother without the AC. I still figured brand new bong good medical Maryjane I thought I'd be getting smoother hits especially with Percs and ice catcher!

11. Later on when you're bored with your bong, check out some science glass.

I LOVE the way they hit, scoffed at the $400 price for a 12" tube, but eventually caved in and got one. (Mobius matrix nano)

12. With ash catcher: 5
    Without ash catcher: 5.5