Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my bong I got ??No Name??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenforlife, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Bought at head shop, was up in the top corner. No brand on the bong, bought the asher. What do you guys think of it, good quality? Bad? It separates from the neck to the beaker to the bowl.

Comments?

Attached Files:

2. Nice bong +rep

3. It's pretty nice but looks like it has too much drag for my liking, 7-8 depending on how thick the glass is.

4. nice
    it looks pretty thick too so it shouldn't break easily, unless it just looks thick in the pic...

yeah cool

5. #7 Stigma, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    Looks cool to me... 8/10

How do u like it?

6. looks pretty nice, 7/10.

7. very cool i would give it a 4.20/5

8. HOLY SHIT I HAD ONE JUST LIKE THAT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! daaaaammmmn what a small world. Except mine didnt come with a ash catcher and it only lasted 2 days till it broke..

[​IMG]

9. LOL

Way to destroy a hotel. What happened to the sheets???

10. ^^^ hey hey hey hey, what happens in the hotel rooms, stay in the hotel rooms

:cool:

11. Shes beautiful! My cousin had a bong that looked exactly like that from venice beach!! Her name was Penelope, she was dropped on the floor. I miss her so much!

12. I don't think it's a hotel....

13. did u say the neck disconnects? cuz it looks like the straight part of that tube and the bottom part where the water goes is a GonG joint lol
    and it looks like you could disconnect it into 3 parts, the bowl/ashcathcer, the water area, and the neck with the percs.
    nice looking bong tho

14. I think it's a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

15. yea it disconnects at the base and then the ash catcher also separates. the drag isnt that bad at all. and we add ice up top where the pinch is. and it is smmooooth as shit.

16. 7/10 I wanna see a milkshot :smoke:

17. Surprised noone asked yet, but how much did that run you? Good looking bong I'm sure it hits a like a champ.

18. I see 2 males in the picture... So... :wave: