Rate Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bobbert, May 7, 2005.

?

What would you rate Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy

1. 10: Best Movie Ever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9: On your list of favs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8: Would watch more then once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7: Enjoyable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6: Ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5: Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4: Below average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3: Really bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2: Could not finish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1: One of the worst movies ever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So I decided to make a poll to see how people would rate Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy. Only vote is you have seen the new movie.

2. Damn...lucky bastards...hasn't started yet over here...

3. thats cool bro

4. good movie, it was bascially what i expected going in knowing it was PG

5. i thought it was preetty cool

6. I remember my freshman math teacher always let me play the text game in Study Hall everyday. I sucked at it but i remember that if you play the Jukebox or something in the pub in the begining it plays Let It Be.

7. completely average. i wouldn't say it was great or bad. just simply ok...would definitely NOT see it again anytime soon though. too long/dull.

8. I've actually posted this before in another thread, but the movie is really like a tribute to the books. If you are really going to try to experience the phenomenon of H2G2 then grab a copy of the book. VERY readable. Plus it will help you understand some of the movie, except for the parts they made up.

Regardless, the movie is pretty good. I thought it was good that they dumbed it down to PG for kids, but still managed to make it an enjoyable watch for anyone.

P.S. When Arthur, Ford and Zaphod are waiting in line on the Vogon homeplanet, look for the original Marvin from the British television series.

9. it was fucking great

10. guess i'm not nerdy enough to fully appreciate it. i had trouble keeping interested. oh well.

11. Need to see it.

12. i wasn't high so it sucked.

13. LOL

Kool. Marvin the manic depressive robot. Excellent :D

"Life.........Don't talk to me about life."

Not had the chance to go and see it yet, but I will. As I'm fast approaching the big 40, I remember the original radio and TV series very well, and I'm a big fan. Anyone else remember it?
    Had the pleasure of knowing a guy who's dad owned the pub where Douglas Adams drank..........LOL :)

(It's being repeated on Tues BBC2 at 11.20pm for all you british fans who havn't seen the original and want to see what the fuss is all about!)
    Good info links here http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/

14. was it a game or a book, havnt read the book, havnt seen the movie, and if it was ag ame, havnt played the game.

15. When sober, it was a fitting tribute to the book, and a testament to Mos Def's suprisingly good acting skills. It doesn't quite compare to the written version in humorous intensity or thought-provoking material, but that is forgiveable.

When high, it was a pretty awesome journey, and the last 20 minutes were mindboggling (especially the earth-construction scenes).

16. i saw it sober below average i think it would be awesome high though...