Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate/Check out the new BUBBLER I picked up tonight > > >

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by what_ever, Mar 12, 2005.

1. I remember when I got my first bubbler, I posted the pictures here. That one broke in an act of clumsiness, so I got this one.

I was smoking out of it all night and it's crazy good, I'm just about to go fill with water and try it differently.

Here's a pic...I had to resize it though. :hippie:

Attached Files:

2. Here's another shot - -

Attached Files:

3. :hippie:

Attached Files:

4. looks pritty sick id hit it but i personaly dont like the colors but hey it aint mine :smoke:

5. Looks decent, too thin for me though.

6. pretty good sized chambers in there--bet it hits... and it'll look nice once the color changes...

7. nice, although i prefer bubs with pull carbs, way easier to clean, but nice bub by the way.

8. looks nice, but im not a big fan of side cars

9. I've always had a thing for sidecars and I like the ccg on yours

rep+ for your bub man

10. Thanks guys - -

There is a choke, though - you just can't really see it on those pics because it's on the other side of the bowl.