Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate bud 70$ quarter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Babyfartsmcgeezaks, Jan 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 70 quarter

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Forgot to mention I already made two joints out of it before taking picture

3. I'd say 7/10 on looks.

BTW @Babyfartsmcgeezaks may be the best username in Grasscity history.

4. Not great, but not bad.

Price is about normal, just need to up the quality.

5. To me it seems the other way around, hehe

Op, weed looks nice but I'm sure you can find better prices... or even invest in a growlight for about a that kind of money

6. By growing yourself you could get an even better quality, those look good but I have seen alot better! all you need is a genetic and a growlight.

7. 7/10 for looks
    0/10 for smell

8. I'd smoke it but it's not great looking. Looks pretty decent.

9. I don't have my own place yet so I can't grow unfortunately

10. looks ok, not too frosty. And most dispensaries will break off stems because that adds to weight. If the flavor was good and the high decent, i'd buy it.

11. Gets me as high as the stuff I was paying 180 a half for lol

12. Nice pick up! Especially if you already rolled 2 js from it. 10 a g is my dude's universal price no matter the weight

13. Looks don't mean much. It's like a girl that pads her ass to look like she's kim kardashian from behind, but when she's naked and the pads come off she's flat as a fucking stick fam