Rat Tail In Snapple

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420Stillblazin, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Alright so yesterday in lunch one of my friends bought one of those cans of snapple. He started to drink it and out came a rat tail into his mouth. He spit it out and started gagging and it was pretty hilarious hahaha. Should he like try to sue snapple or something? because i would be pretty pissed if their was a rat tail in my snapple.

2. he could try, if he kept said rat tail and said snapple

3. Creepy O.O

One time I was sick and got a couple of those V8 fusion smoothy things. I pop one open, take a big long gump. Tasted nasty, looked at the lid, and it was covered in mold. I puked. More than once. Haven't had one since.

4. Damn, I think he threw it all out. Sucks for him.

5. Wow, that's so fucking gross lol

6. trollin' trollin' trollin'
    hell yeah you should sue man, for a trillion dollars

7. Sue them? I thought the rat tail was part of the drink. :laughing:

8. Great Stuff !!! ....THATS SNAPPLES NEWEST TEA BLEND....., CALLED "BLACK BUBONIC PLAGUE TEA"

MADE FROM THE BEST STUFF ON EARTH

9. I swear it happened man. You wouldn't sue if there was a rat tail in your drink?

10. #10 cball, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012

this one time at troll camp...
    [​IMG]

11. Take a pic of the rat tail, and the can. Keep the can and the fluid so they know you didn't drink it then just put a rat tail in it. The drink might get moldy or w.e but at least it shows you didn't make it up.

12. I absolutely would. call the police lawl

13. Jeez guys if i was going to troll i would make up something funnier than this lol.

14. #15 Fëanor, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    They sell Snapple in cans? What the fuck is wrong with the world today? Where do they put the awesome trivia facts if it's a can?

Edit: growerBabe, I see your CGI rat-eater and raise you one live human eating a mouse:

[​IMG]