Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rastafari BUSTED, watch this video

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lithium, Feb 28, 2006.

1. i don't know about good points but he's a cool guy, i didnt hear one good point actually...

2. i remember seeing that on an episode of cops maybe a week or two ago...
    I have it so my T.V. records every episode of cops that comes on.. :D

3. he shook the lady's hand .. good man yo !

4. Damn that is nuts, I hate to see him go down like that..but he'll be back..

5. what a badass mofo

6. i've seen that vid before... that guy's my idol. lol

7. he stated that marijuana is a herb and used for healing and shouldnt be compared to REAL drugs like crack and coke. He is 100% right

8. Hate to see him go down like that, but like he said, "I'll be bak mon, healing the streets." This should be the stoner sterotype. Inciteful, respectful, and a healer. I'll light one up for this guy.:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  9. hahaha me 2 im packing a bowl for him right now.....healing myself hahaha

10. Haha ya ive seen that too. Its good shit. "Corrupting children" You stupid bitch.

11. nevermind, you are right
    but him saying he'll be back "healing the streets" doesn't help in his defense at all, he might be trying to send the right message but saying, once you let me back out i'm just gonna sell more herb isn't going to have the judge take it easy on you...

12. i wish i knew him, looked like he had TONS of good shit

sucks he got busted, shitty US laws

13. Dude is cool and is totally right

14. Haha, thats awesome

15. Why the hell does YouTube have to be down.

16. he makes alotta good points...its not a drug its herb...lol gotta love that!
    i also like how the bitch says that ppl say crack and coke heal...and he owns her by saying that shit is drugs, herb is for healing! they should play this shit everywhere...ie classrooms (DARE), to learn that MJ does 'heal'. fucking 5-0

17. :laughing: lol thats pure comedy

18. I guess in the end the cop has a job to do so meh. She seemed pretty cool about the whole pot issue.