Rasta420's 1st Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rasta4twenty, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Supplies:
    Canna Coco (substitute for soil, completely organic.)
    Clay Rocks (to put at bottom of pots for better drainage.)
    250 watt HPS (originally was 600 but had to trade back for a 250.)
    2x 24 watt T5 floros (to help with veg a little better.)
    Biotanical Grow
    Biotanical Bloom
    Biotanical Sweet
    Digital Timer
    Digital Thermometer
    10x Astro Queen (TGA seeds)
    6x Purple Haze (from a friend)

Area:
    2.0m height
    by
    1.0m length
    by
    0.5m width

Summary:
    Okay I ordered 10x Astro Queen seeds from TGA
    8 out of 10 germed within 72 hours, planted carefully and unfortunately only 3 seem to be doing well and its day 8. I got 6 Purple Haze seeds from a buddy and germed them, I ended up planting all 16 but some I didn't wait to germ, I figured they would germ in the ground just as good but it doesn't seem so, so far. Theres 10 seedlings in total. 3 strong ones are Astro Queens, and 3 strong ones are Purple Haze, the rest are still barely sticking from the dirt and I'm afraid I may have killed them.

I had major heat issues / air issues at the beginning, temps up to 30-35 celcius. But I just use a large fan to suck cold air in through my bedroom window to bring the room temperature down to 20-23 celcius. The average closet temp is 25 celcius, in my bedroom its 20 celcius.

I also got the T5 floros on day 4 so they've only been in use for 4 days. I'm afraid I did something wrong cause at first they progressed quicker, now them seem to be in stand still for the past 2 days. Also theres some stems that are rather skinny, one of the Purple Haze strong seedlings fell over hence why theres a pen middle to support it incase it starts to fall again. I am working on getting 2-4 clones of a good strain like Shiskaberry to make up for the 10 other seeds/seedlings that don't even seem to be sprouting.

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I see no pictures!