Rasta Roor and matching inline ashcatcher!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Thekushh, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out the videos!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVL-DOJxntM]YouTube - Movie on 2010-01-14 at 02.24.mov[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6kvXVCm25s]YouTube - Massive toke[/ame]

let me know what you think!
    Rate and comment my videos to please!

2. #2 BrightIndiana, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    I wrote down the numbers on your card. Thanks

Edit: Just kidding =] nice Roor

3. Rofl aha!
    Heres another good video of another milk toke!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT_f3d--BZY]YouTube - Matching Roor and inline milk toke[/ame]

4. I'm sorry to say, but that looks fake to me. copyright "R" is on the wrong side of the logo, and it doesn't appear to have ice-notches?I'm no expert, and I could be wrong. just my input.

Otherwise it's a nice looking GonG bong, and you can definitely rip it.

5. are you a fool its a german. you must not know anything about roor. dont post if you dont know what your talking about.

i simply dont mess around with fake shit.

[​IMG]

6. cool pieces, could've done without the minute of fiddle farting before the rip on second vid lol.

7. Cool did you just get it? Because they just recently started doing that on the bases. That looks like the 2.5mm 500ml rasta .de correct me if im wrong.

8. pretty sure its 3mm and yea i have the german 21 hole diffusor as well
    and yes they just started putting made in germany on the bottom my old blue label did not have it.
    but yes 3mm 500ml

9. Oh thats right those 500s are 3mm

Wish they would sign those but I can see why they don't.

10. yea exactly, they have a blue dot under the roor logo i guess thats sort of a signature.
    and no

they have a blue series 100 250 500 and 1000mm those are 3.2mm there are german .de to
    then they have rasta series 100 250 and 500 and 1000mm and those are 3mm

11. Well the 100s are 2mm and the 250s are 2.5mm... on both the rasta and blue line. But ya the larger ones get thicker glass.

12. yea your probly right i only looked at the 500ml ever. never considered lower or bigger lol
    it hits perfect with the ash catcher

13. Ya it's nice, why do you take it off to clear... does it drag/spillover?

14. having never smoked a bong i havent made myself, i must say, im impressed at how quickly thats clears

15. i pull the bowl on a/c to clear the smoke from it so it dosent keep smoke it in and i pull the a/c so i can clear it fast, it dosent spill over if you take tokes and clear it with the inline on it either tho i just prefer to pull the inline cuz i can get the full power of the 21 hole diffusor

16. let me know what you think please

17. i'd upgrade to a showerhead ashcatcher if i were you....i've had both an inline and the showerhead and i prefer the showerhead. Much more consistent airflow.

18. that is a very easy way to break something if your not careful

19. nah inline is better than shower head, how many holes would be on a shower head? less than 10
    my inline has 21 slits, and the diffusor going into the bong as 21 holes.
    no showerhead a/c is gonna do that, and i think its circ ash catcher.

yawbus... what is a very easy way to break something?....

20. Yeah treat that thing like a baby. Also, rasta is my absolute favorite!
    Just be careful with that baby :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.