Rasta Inline Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pieking, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Pics by seller:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be taking pictures of my own when it arrives.

I paid $75.

2. Looks pretty good to me man. Enjoy :bongin:

3. nice pick up. and only $75!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

4. that's a steal for a worked inline that's dewaar sealed...

5. precisely.

6. great pickup for 75

7. wat does dewaar mean?

8. Wordd looks like a nice pickup for the price, I'm def. gonna need to see a milk :) I could turn my inline into something like that, perhaps my next project :D
    On another note, I wish that seller sold more than bio and pure :(

9. I need to get someone to film me so I can get a milk up of my wildrok tube and this beast. thank you for all the nice comments guys. never opposed to reps. :smoke:

10. dewaar sealed means both sides of the inline stem are fused to the body of the piece, making it more stable.

11. +rep for some good info. it looks like the piece won't be getting here until monday. hopefully its worth the wait.

12. you did say you were going to make a video of it and your tube, does that mean yours is going to be an ash catcher and not a bubbler? just curious :smoke:

13. oh no no, they will be two separate milk videos. people asked me for milks of my wildrok tube when I got it, and I haven't delivered yet. once this piece arrives, I'm going to get someone to film me so I can post up some milks of both of them. though if I could find some sort of conversion joint to turn this bubbler into an ashcatcher, I think that would be a definite possibility. :bongin:

14. Hah, I'd totally slap a smaller ac on that! I need a better review of this when ya get it I was starring at it for a while myself. Definitely an upgrade over my current bub.

15. do you have a pic of your wildrok tube? i'd love to see it even if it's not a video

16. They have this EXACT Bub at a LHS called althea's attic, it was 120 norm but they had one for 75 with one side of the inline cracked internally. Glad to see you got one without major flaws for such a good price. Just be careful, I know those things break very easily.

17. we shall see. I'm always careful with my pieces, so easy breaking isn't really a deal breaker for me. the glass does look a tad thin from the pictures but I'd say at least 3mm. as long as it hits well and I like it, I'm happy. If all goes well I'm definitely getting an 11 arm tree ac to add to the collection.

18. I gotta see a milk video