Rasta Illadelph w/ matching inline a/c *PICS*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlazinDatKush, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Finally got the A/C ive been eying for a while... its fucking amazing
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. nice.

just nice.

it's complete looking.

nice.

EDIT:
    nice.

3. that is a very nice set up:smoke: lets see some milks...

4. Ask and ye shall receive.....
    :bongin:

Attached Files:

5. that ain't milked, shit.... milk that shiiiiiiit!

:metal:

6. dat shit looks fucking kewl as fuck bro
    how much u droped for that :eek:

7. Damn man, premium piece right there. Keep good care of it and can't wait for some milkshots. Is the inline draggy at all?

8. Its listed up here for $350, which is a bullshit price, so after some sweet talking to the hot chick @ the glass shop, I managed to get it for 50% off. So, under $200.

Theres no extra drag felt, AT ALL.

I was skeptical that it would really improve the smoothness of the smoke, but i couldnt have been more wrong. This thing is smoother than Kieth Stone, and he's smooth.....always :cool:

9. I can't stop drooling :ey: that piece is sick nice grab man.. If i could find one for that price i would have it

10. So 350 for da AC + Plus da Bong??

11. nah, the tube was around $250 last year

12. how much for da bong??

13. uhh.... you quoted the answer to that question......and i thought i was high.... haha :smoke:

14. Where'd you buy that ac for under 200?? I'm having so much trouble finding an illy ac for less than 300. I'm in ct btw but I'm willing to travel or make some phonecalls and try to have something shipped. Thanks

15. Absolutely sick lookin tube man nice pickup.