Rash/hives from smoking a new strand?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Steveo031, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Okay so I am a daily smoker and toke up everyday for about 2 years basically never missed a day of smoking just because I love weed. I was just wondering is it possible to get a rash or hives from smoking a certain strand of weed? Because I smoke all the time everyday this never happened before till now. I smoked then got a rash 20 mins later and went away after several hours passed and was fine the next day till I smoked the rest of it then happened again. So basically what I am saying is, could it be the strand or weed in general?

2. You may have developed an allergy to weed in general. I've heard of it happening a few times, and some people can smoke it, but break out when touching the plant itself.

3. Could have been sprayed for spider mites or some bugs. Neem oil.

not every grower is fussy about use of things in the grow room. See if you can get some good clean local home grown.

4. #4 Smokeymcbongs, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    this exactly... try picking up different kinds then if it persists take a break. but we cant accuratly tell you till youve tried a different strain.

also if you purchased a copious ammount (a 1/4 or more) than a water cure may be in order... i wouldnt try it period but some people pay outrageous ammounts for bud... but if it does it again after, just discard it for your owm safety.

5. So i haven't smoked in two years because of reasons, but I smoked two days in a row and ended up with hives. Now i used to smoke all the time as a kid but could it be possible that my body wont take to it anymore?

6. OP is 4 years old yo