Rare heavy glass bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 187chronic73, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I just recently bought a hvy glass bong off of my friend. I payed two hundred for it. I was looking for the same one on the internet to see how much it was originally but I cant find nothing about it. is it rare? If anyone knows or has one let me know! \t \t\t\t\t\t Heres a picture: [​IMG]

2. Are you POSITIVE its hvy? Or did he just tell you it was hvy? Ive never seen one like it at all.

3. Yeah im sure its a hvy. It has the hvy glass logo on it.

ForumRunner_20121213_222831.png

4. Doesnt look like a hvy label to me but ive only seen the HVY label no glass under it and its vertical....that could be custom or a fake.. Nothing rare in glass is cheap like that...how much did he get it for and where?

5. thats a pretty crazy bong man dunno if its rare but it looks sick nice buy

6. No, that is the HVY label. Look on the aqueous laboratory or any place that has HVY, its the same exact label.

I don't know if it's rare. It is interesting, thats for sure.

7. Oh alright ill take a look!, and i haven't seen a design like this before could be something brandy new?!

8. Nice score.

9. That's awesome haven't seen that HVY before.

10. He bought it of the internet used for $250. The person he bought it from didnt give him any information on it. Its defintley not fake though. I think its an older hvy.

11. I've seen these in a lhs in Easton, PA and I don't think they're quite too old either.

12. that shit must hit heavy

13. I think the glassblower was high as fuck and couldn't decide whether he was blowing a stemless straight tube or a beaker bottom...

14. That looks weird as fuck. Cool, but weird. lol

15. Can you take some better pics? More light! :)

16. milk shot also and clean her up

17. It's like.. He maybe broke the beaker when making it.. And was like well fuck it we'll stick a base on the base and call it day :p

And Milkshot PREASE

18. #18 187chronic73, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Heres some pictures of the shower head percs and another picture of the bong.

ForumRunner_20121214_221921.png

ForumRunner_20121214_221626.png

Attached Files:

19. Looks like showerhead to showercap. Thats some nice glass man :) i bet it lays your ass out cause i know it would for me lol. i'd name it Godzilla just cause it looks like a fucking monster

20. [quote name='"sesni9665"']Looks like showerhead to showercap. Thats some nice glass man :) i bet it lays your ass out cause i know it would for me lol. i'd name it Godzilla just cause it looks like a fucking monster[/quote]

Cap to head but you're correct :smoking:

Sick bong op