Rare Bic Lighter Colors?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by stonedcats, Aug 10, 2013.

1. So i'm always looking for new lighter colors and I recently found this beautiful dark purple one. It's really pretty and I was wondering what everyone elses favorite rare colors are? And is dark purple actually rare?

2. Grey lighters?

I've been using lighters since before I was a Teenager to do stupid shit. I've never had a grey lighter till about a couple weeks ago. Still have it too. It's a champ!

3. Idk if it rare but I like the Brown ones

4. i just got 2 grey lighters in a 5 pack of bics. i find you get the good colors by buying 5 packs of lighters not individual ones.

5. I got my first brown a week ago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah, I've had gray, brown, pink....

7. i once had a clear clipper, with a black metal bit, it literally looked like glass, you could see the gas perfectly, and straight through it. 
    i was so attached to that lighter, i'm getting emotional, 
    never seen another one the same actually.

8. Lmfao These?
    1376172336224.jpg

9. Looks like a fucking sperm bottle,lol

10. Ewww it does

11. #13 squidrick420, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    I have one of the dark purple ones OP speaks of, got it in a 5 pack.
    As somebody already said it is easier to find the 'rare' ones in a 5 pack then it is buying singles. It also saves money in the long run. I mean lets face it, out of a 5 pack you will loose 1-2 and one will get stolen but that still means you will have 2-3 lighters that run their full course. Now buying singles is more expensive per lighter and they seem to go missing easier. Idk maybe just having 5 lighters lying around brings sense of mind that you know you will have fire lol.

Anyways I consider the 'rare' colors to be purple, grey, and pink. I always have a pink lighter, nobody ever steals them! Ohhh and I also carve my name into my lighters, so when people do steal them I can get it back :smoking:
    Sometimes I even go all out and carve 烏賊 (Ika, translates to squid) on the thing!

12. nah, it wasnt frosted(like spermy coloured), it was transparent, like glass. nevermind

13. Any lighter is a good lighter IMO. I could care less about the color, but if I had to pick a rare color it would be royal blue.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I picked up a gray one last week, well actually my fiancé grabbed it specifically cause she said she never saw a gray one. I have a real nice dark teal one that I've held onto for a while.

15. Found this beauty today!

Attached Files:

16. Brown....
    Also heard of an Army Green.

17. I love the brown ones!  My husband and I call it "dookie brown".  Hehe!

18. I have a pink, brown, and an unusual shade of orange.

I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo that collects cool bic colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum