1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by trueweedsmoker, Jul 24, 2017.

1. A chimera is not a hybrid. It's nothing like a hybrid. Your equating hybridism to just mashing shit together. True hybrids just... oh Im just gonna stop, this guy probably actually agrees with me fully and just wants to waste my time. I'm done.
  2. Not wasting anyone's time. I'm excited that anyone wants to actually talk about this stuff. I've listened to a phd geneticist on the subject and respected his views, looked at his website in depth, and I agree with his theory. I don't think it's crazy. The chimera was just another random post to throw in here. I know that is different.

The truth is humans have an unbelievable amount of common genetic characteristics with pigs that nobody has ever explained to any real skeptic of the subject's satisfaction. It defies reason. Why do pig hearts work in humans? Why do pig skin grafts work when monkey skin grafts never would because of the completely different structure of the skin? Why do we have identical kidney structure to the pig to the exclusion of every other mammal? There is only really one good answer to these and other numerous questions in genetics when you look at them objectively. We are very closely genetically related to the pig somehow? How do you explain it?
  3. Chimera is just really another name for a hybrid now that I look at the post. It's an animal made of at least two other animals crossed. Why is that not a hybrid? It's like saying an AWD car isn't 4wd.
  4. Dude.........

You should start a grow journal. I wanna see what the fuck you're smoke'n.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. But how does human sperm get in a pig T-Bone
  6. You don't want to know. There is some lonely farmers out there. Jokes aside originally it was a kind of ape. If you haven't heard they are pretty rapey. Orangutans are known to rape people sometimes.
  7. I know it's not impossible, but I'm let'n everybody know right now, it ain't gonna be easy tap'n this shit right here!
  8. Orangutans are strong as a mofo. They easily overpower women.

Grasscity Deals Near You