Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rapping/Freestyling During Sessions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushFanDango, Mar 14, 2012.

1. How are they throwing away their futures by raping? You probably get high and eat or play videogames so I could say you're throwing your life away by sitting and eating and not doing anything.

2. haha of course....so legit

3. I've been freestylin for about 2 maybe 3 years. Writing will help you expand your vocabulary. And when you freestyle, you have to feel the beat. Like you are one with it. If you use your brain and think, you're gonna fuck up. Feel it, have the confidence, what you can feel it with your heart shit you're unstoppable. My freestyles last usually about 3 minutes. But i've been able to just sit down and freestyle 15 minutes straight. H-town 713 SE RBT

4. dude aint lying^, when you get the right beat on you're brain will automatically jump on that bitch like the cart on a rollercoaster. I remember some of the best freestyles I've ever heard and some of the first were off of some of the old Swishahouse tapes. Then when I moved back to Ga. I brought back that kinda music for the country boys to listen to. They all look at me "whatd it do to the cd player?" not understanding it was Watts or Screw that I was bumpin. Then we started doin the same shit, just freestylin on shit when it'd come on, all of three 6 mafia was poppin real good then, not just Juicy J, and I remember those were some of my favorite beats, between 3-4 people we could go for a solid 1-2 hours.

5. Dj screw, grey tapes. If it's dj screw, i love it. Hellraiser that freestyle is like an hour long. June 27th is another long one. Shiiit. I miss my *****s dj screw, fat pat, hawk. Mello. Pimp. Moe. All legends down here in the south, that never got to make it big.

6. My favorite freestyle is probably wind me up dj screw fat pat. You got one day with big moe and po-yo. Inside lookin out. That bitch goes off. Mannnne. All these' ho's go off. I'm about to spark me up a blunt, and put in chapter 13. Bump that peepin in my window with ke. Alllready.

7. Singing and rapping are so easy when your high...its crazy words just pop into my head. ( In a sane way I guess....)

8. I havent played a video game in 5 years.

I work 50-60 hours a week running my own business. i have 2 employees that depend on me to have work for them so they can have jobs and support their families.

In the business world people who cannot speak clear and proper english either dont get hired or they get the jobs that require no talking at all.

Not all rappers have good english skills and 95% of them cannot do anything other than rap and sell drugs (both of which are unstable ways to make money).

More power to ya if you enjoy rapping. just remember that not everyone makes it and getting into a legit career at 25 with no degree cause rapping didnt work out is a lot harder than one may think

9. i fuckin love freestylin while high. im good sober, but amazing high or drunk. i love battles with the homies, rappin about random shit or whatever.

people are usually better high cause in good freestyles you dont think. when your high, its easier to not think. you just get stuck in a trance and on good nights i can just keep going on especially if we are walking somewhere.

freestyle cyphers are probably one of the things i love most about weed. oh the memories :smoke:

10. wut.

where are you getting this info from.

11. I'm pretty sure this was the rapping/freestyle during session thread. Not the rapping/freestyle to make a living thread.

12. Not too bad, but if you're going to be rapping learn the words. People dont want to be seeing your head going back and forth reading it like a teleprompter. Work on your flow.

13. #34 Josh Jones, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdxhfm3N97c]My Movie - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a freestyle I really dont even remember doing. I was on some unmentionables. I've done better. No writing down, straight off the top of the head.

14. yo i wrote my words down once, and i got a friend who's an audio engineer, so i laid down the lyrics and a guitar line, and he recorded it and mastered it for me. weed produces some good lyrics haha.

15. What I think he meant and same with the OP, they're not trying to make it big like Wiz Khalifa or whatever they're doing it for fun they're not leaving school to "Make it big" . Its just for fun. And yeah Op I love it too :smoke: