Rappers that smoke weed

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by sparty12, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Ahhhahah, corrected.

Yeah man pre snoop days Dre was all about not smoking weed. Then the next year the Chronic, that's why Eazy E had such an easy time clowning him about that.

2. Old topic, but I'm bumpin' it.

Don't know how the whole Boot Camp Click hasn't been mentioned yet. That's eight people: Buckshot, Sean Price, Rock, Starang Wondah, Top Dog, Louieville Sluggah, Tek, and Steele.

Souls of Mischief, that's 4 people, Pep Love, Snupe (Extra Prolific), Big L did, as did Scientifik, Ed OG, Akbar, Artifacts (that's two people), The Beatnuts (2), NaS, Diamond D, AG, O.C., KRS-One, Mobb Deep (2), ILL Bill, Inspectah Deck (all of Wu-Tang actually, that's 9), Jus Allah, Reef the Lost Cauze, Mos Def, Talib Kweli (allegedly, he used to sell), Biggie Smalls did, Pharoahe Monch, Black Thought, Y'all So Stupid (4), Fatlip, etc, etc, etc...

One who doesn't is PackFM. Another is Kirk, he's pretty obscure though. Ras Kass also doesn't.

Peace.

3. wu tang was smokin way more than bud..that angel dust *****!!!

4. #1 who gives 2 shits if Kanye West smokes or not, he sucks either way and for those of you who thinks Kanye is the shit listen to some Big L then listen to Kanye West and try to tell me Kanye is rap.

#2 Dre still smokes

#3 Snoop smokes

#4 Fuck Sage Francis for not smoking and being a straightedge queer from Chi town same place where Kanye's bitch ass if from.

5. What the fuck. Honestly who gives a fuck if the rapper you listen to smokes. I think its funny how some people in this thread are saying with certainty that a person they don't even know does or doesn't smoke weed. Even if they talk about it in their songs it's pretty damn possible that some rappers who don't smoke still rap about it like they do to have a certain appeal.

6. If I were to be anything it would probably be a rapper simply because I think with a new contract you get like a lifetime supply of the most dank shit you have ever seen. I think you get a styrophome cup too.:smoke:
    Personally I feel like lil wayne and snoop probably are the ones that toke the most because anytime you see them anywhere they either have sunglasses on, or they are just super duper high

7. Dont smoke:
    Lupe
    K'naan
    Andre 3stacks
    A tribe called quest
    common (maybe a litte bit im not sure)
    i almost forgot will smith
    ... thats all i got

other than that and a few others EVERYONE smokes

8. What makes me laugh is that I feel Lupe and 3Stacks are killin almost every rapper out there.

9. rappers dont smoke weed.

10. Your right, Biggie never touched a blunt in his life. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. "Roll with the Ghost if you wanna get messed up"

12. 90% of them smoke weed

13. rappers who don't.. lupe, immortal technique, O.C, I know some more but can't concentrate to think.

14. Rappers that DONT smoke:

Lupe Fiasco
    J.Cole (stopped)
    Krayzie Bone (stopped)
    50 cent
    Jay-z only has smoked a couple times mainly when biggie was still around.

15. 2 of my buddies smoked down with Swollen Members after their concert.

16. snoop smokes a lot, but i think Method Man blazes way more. the cop that pulled him over said his car was so hotboxed it would have choked a horse.

17. #79 NORRIN RADD, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    I'd say Red & Mef smoke the most trees but Madlib & DOOM are up there.

18. everyone on stones throw