Rapper's brother grew $4 million worth of pot in Missouri City home

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by HOUtx, Oct 1, 2010.

1. never even heard of the rapper

2. this... what the shit?

fuckin pigs.

3. #23 Number1Indica, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010

"way overblown" is an understatement, they pulled that number straight outta their asses

cant say im sorry for him, 850 plants + in a home?!?!?! better have that shit in some secret underground bunker ffs rappers are so fucking stupid

edit: if it really was 5000 lbs, it would be more like 20-25million $ street value that is if it was some headies

4. what pigs.

5. This is why I am starting to grow, the street is not credible or reliable. This man probably supplied a good 1000+ tokers, who now have to go without thanks to those fucking pigs.

6. Some people just really don't care. I wouldn't be able to sleep with a gram in my house let a lone plants, since my house was raided 3 years ago. But that's because I have common sense and have a future, im 1 of the small statistics because EVERYBODY I grew up with, all of them are in & out of rehab and jail. That night after the raid, I told myself I would never sell a blade of grass if someone offered me 100$, and thats the dead honest truth. All my former "buddys" just never gave a fuck, there house gets raided (like this dudes) and then they come out and just do it again. I guess confinement and jail just doesn't scare these kinda dudes. In other words, i'm responsible. I put weed behind me and focused on my life while everyone else went down. I can NOT deal with confinement, thats why I dont even smoke anymore cause its scary, Been there done that, NEVER AGAIN!

7. #27 hurb1, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    5000 pounds my fucking ass. Thats hilarious.They weighed the entire plant, water soaked, dirt filled pot and all. See by using the word "pot" they can include the "pot" and the pot that its grown in. Sneaky use of words, stinky pigs.

8. Don't worry man it will be legal within 10 years anyway.

9. Its going to be weird as fuck going from one second being locked in a cage for it. The next second its basically encouraged while you watch commercials saying "this buds for you!"
    Confusing as fuck goddamn law bullshit seriously somebody shoot me......

10. I live in this neighborhood, and have pined several times out front of this exact house. :) No lies.

11. this house is huge, like fucking huge!

12. Sneaky... a spam bot that copies & slightly scrambles a post to stay on topic & get the sig spam link out there.

13. I find it ironic that it is valued at $4.2 million

14. 10-15 thousand plants huge?? i doubt it, more likely the cops pulled the number out of absolutely nowhere.