Rape..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by -DRoidR"KB602, Dec 24, 2009.

1. My girlfriend of 4 monthes just told me her older brother has been molesting and raping her since 3rd grade... shes 17 now. Im so taken back, angry, and sick from hearing this. I feel so sorry for my girl. She told her dad 2 years ago and he didnt believe her, but he may have mentioned something to the brother because it stopped... for a while.

I dont even know why im posting this I just need some advice. Is there anything her and I can do to prove it or get him in trouble? Id do something to him myself but hes a big ass mofo and a scout sniper. God I love her so much and this explains somethings about her personality. I dont even know. Im going to comfort her right now, hold her and try to make her feel safe.

Thanks for any replys.

2. ask her where he usually does it. if it's in her room or something like that, get a hidden camera, record it, then blam.

3. Oh he'z a scout sniper and I'm gonna act like a bitch about it

Pssh, get him while he'z walkin' outside his house and bang him in the back of the head wit a bat

4. I dont even want to give him another chance, if I could be in the house to stop it in time then it would work...

God im so heated.

Hes a sick fuck, and now training to be a scout sniper... hes going to be raping little girls over there. And he already doesnt like me (or any guy she has had in her life and that explains why). When he comes back all fucked up he may do some seriously fucked up shit to her or I if we try to get him in trouble..

Dude she dont want me to do nothin! Or I would probably think of something harmful. Dont call me a bitch man, this shit is serious. Would you seriously fuckin kill the dude? Cause if you dont hes gunna fuck you up worse.

5. im not trying to promote violence but if i found something like that out id beat the fuck out of him.. im sorry but thats just how I am

6. If her dad didn't believe her, she needs to go to the police, man.

You doing something to physically harm him, while maybe making you feel better momentarily, is not going to do any good in the long run.
    He'll come out looking like the victim and you'll come out looking like the bad guy who beat him up, and probably wind up in jail yourself while he's free to do what he wants.

I think in cases like these, contacting the authorities is really the best option...

Anyway, I hope you folks can figure something out. It's at least good that she has someone there for her. Best wishes to you both.

7. Oh because she doesn't want me to do anythin' I'm not goin' 2!:cry:

The fuck is wrong wit you, damn right I would kill em my girl ever even got touched like that I wouldn't just sit back and do nothin'

8. Kill him and you'll spend the rest of your sorry life behind bars. Hope its worth it

9. You're too soft ya gotta take action DBW

10. I'm so sorry to hear that :( She needs to go to the police..

You are right, if he is doing it to her, he will do it over and over again. Tell her that she can save other girls from having to go through what she did if she doesn't want to get the cops involved. It's the right thing to do and hopefully he will be locked up for a long time.

11. Dude...thats gross...I seriously hope its not true cause seriously man thats nasty. Like really gross she's his like real blood related sister wtf. I thought there was like something genetic that made your siblings unattractive to you. Him not liking you I can understand...I have a little sister, and as far as I'm concerned all of her litte boy friends are dumb asses, And I get a real kick out of scaring the shit out of them.

12. For all we know she could be lyin' to ya and you're gettin' stressed out about nothin'

13. Just cuz I dont go killing people doesn't mean I'm not 'taking action', La.

14. A good curb check and a few broken bones wouldnt hurt either. If you dont have the guts to kill him, get it on tape, show it to the Army (since hes a scout sniper) and boom, hes gonna go to prison AND get discharged from the Army... they dont take too kindly to child molesters in prison so he will probably get killed there anyway.

15. Shyt I might as well let the guy rape my girl if I'm not gonna do anythin' about it then

16. See, just gotta send him to jail and let his inmates finish the job

17. I'm still hoping that the chick just needs attention, and is lying because I can't fathom a big brother molesting his sister seriously thats like wtf? Are you serious right now?

18. Exactly what I'm sayin' man, but if it was true ya gotta grow some ballz about it

19. How are you supposed to expect him to let his sister get raped so he can film it and have proof? Your not paying enough attention to this thread.

20. Hide in the closet while she'z gettin' raped is what they're thinkin' so he can tape it