Rape

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by deadkndys, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Rape is a terrible thing. /thread

2. Ummm.... not buying it.

By your theory, there basically should be no rapists in prison then, or only a handful. Because the rest would be "sliced open" and "stabbed in the jugular".

A guy I know went to jail for a couple of years after being a scum bag and drugging a girl and raping her. As far as I heard, he didn't have any problems in jail specifically because he was there because raping some one.

3. Oh man..since it didn't happen to one guy Nd because u haven't heard about it happening it makes me a liar..haha

What ever man
    It's hilarious how people think they understand a world they have never been in or even seen with their own eyes

Most convicts are scum.. Bottom of the barrel of society to start off with..prison is a gross horrible gladiator school..a world where your nerves are always on edge..and I was just in a state pen..I was already in ad a
    Seg the first 4 months for my affiliations..16 months in gen pop then paroled the fuck out..
    I saw maybe 5 people die while in gen pop..one I know was a guy who raped another guy..this guy sharpened a Allen wrench and stuck it in his eye repeatedly in the chow line..boy I was pissed we needed up on a week long lockdown..no chow no yard no mail..but only 6 rack counts so I got mad fucking high

4. Just because he was a rapist doesn't mean that's why he got killed. And let's use your same logic, just because it happened one time doesn't mean it always does.

5. If it wasn't for dape rape I'd never get laid.;)

6. [quote name='"deadkndys"']
    If it wasn't for dape rape I'd never get laid.;)[/quote]

Lololololololololipop. That just made me get on my roflcopter and fly to lolapalooza. Thanks

7. I do hope that the rape-joke saints also find jokes about the holocaust,abortion, gays, blacks, mexicans,lesbians,conservatives, the irish and David Cameron equally as disgusting.

I, however find dark jokes about the aforementioned HILARIOUS, and therefore I also find rape jokes funny. (Escpecially the yolo man).

However that does not mean I find the ACT of rape humorous or excusable in any way. I know some people may find that contradicting, but hey ho.

My two pennies.

8. Yeah, that's about the right value

9. What % of females would rape if they had dicks..i mean psshhh...