Rape

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by deadkndys, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Damn. That is foul.
    Pretty sure those stats are off. Least where I am from.

2. cball, i read this entire thread just to make this joke. You are such an asshole lol jk

3. [​IMG]

and
    [​IMG]

4. If your sure this is completely accurate then you have a VERY fucked up view of men as a whole.

5. [quote name='"Autechra"']

Your victim only lives once too, but that life is spent traumatised by the experience. You having only one life doesn't give you the right to fuck up someone else's

Edit: of course if this was a joke then it's in very poor taste and I can be forgiven for taking it seriously.[/quote]

Being a rape victim who lost my virginity being raped, it is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. I completely agree with you, people who joke about it are severely messed up. I have gone throug years of counseling and aim final ok talking about it. I was raped at my school the day after he last day of 7th grade I was there cleaning my locker out my mom was going to pick me up in an hour, I was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. So its not always what you are wearing it can be solely passed on the other person having control issues and needing to feel powerful.

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K1KHqi9bXc"]Chappelle Joke[/ame]

This is truth.

7. Interesting...

8. It's not rape if there's techno music playing

9. I don't see why anyone would ever rape anybody. All you gotta do is get a boat and take em out on international waters. Then they can't say no because of the implications

10. [quote name='"Mr B0NG"']I'd rape a girl if I didn't get caught, YOLO.[/quote]

[quote name='"StudStudly"']It's not rape if there's techno music playing[/quote]

Ahaha made me lol ... You guys are terrible haha

11. I really think it brings down the overall quality of this place when I see a thread in which numerous people claim rape is "justified" or "ok" under any circumstances, ever.
    Fucking disgusting, you people ought to get slapped around, and some mods REALLY ought to get of their asses on this.

12. C'mon guys, rape jokes aren't funny, most of the ones you guys posted sound forced anyways... :smoke:

13. hahahaha best post in the whole fuckin thread

Everyone else is stupid and not funny. At all.

Yolo guy made me giggle too tho :)

14. [quote name='"BobTheBeast"']C'mon guys, rape jokes aren't funny, most of the ones you guys posted sound forced anyways... :smoke:[/quote]

Wouldnt it be funny if bob the beast was raped right now by 5 guys ........

It's not rape if you yell "Suprise Sex"

15. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Wouldnt it be funny if bob the beast was raped right now by 5 guys ........

It's not rape if you yell "Suprise Sex"[/quote]

I just don't see why we can joke about everything in the world except rape...

Also I was joking about the concept of rape, not someone getting raped. There's a difference.

16. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I don't see why anyone would ever rape anybody. All you gotta do is get a boat and take em out on international waters. Then they can't say no because of the implications[/quote]

What implications?
    "well they're on a boat in the middle of the water with nowhere to go. The implications.

17. I raped a chick once

She was my cousin so it was all good

18. [quote name='"Big Juice"']I raped a chick once

She was my cousin so it was all good[/quote]

...I hope that was a joke

19. I think my ex-room mate raped girls. At least it sounded like it from down stairs.

20. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']I really think it brings down the overall quality of this place when I see a thread in which numerous people claim rape is "justified" or "ok" under any circumstances, ever.
    Fucking disgusting, you people ought to get slapped around, and some mods REALLY ought to get of their asses on this.[/quote]

Mods should get off their asses and start, what? Banning people or issuing infractions? Why? Because they voice an opinion on something that's different than yours and you disagree so it brings the place down?

"Ought to get slapped around"? Hahaha. Don't come into Pandora's Box if you can handle it.

Fuck, I don't think rape is okay or justified... but I think people still take it too seriously. People compare it to murder, which is dumb. Some say it deserves a death sentence, which is even dumber.