Rape-aXe: The Anti-Rape Condom

Discussion in 'General' started by GanstaSmoker, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Rape-aXe! Get yours today!

2. lol i doubt something that rests inside of the vaginal cavity could cause stab-induced fatality.

3. i also wonder how much damage would be done. like what kind of lacerations will it cause. and how deep will the cuts go? ill bet it would cause bleeding.

i just looked up the amount of people with AIDS. thing said 67% of all people in the world who have AIDS live in sub saharan desert areas. meaning african countries.

so chances are the rapist in africa will have AIDS, and if his cock gets all cut up and starts to bleed, more than likely the victim will get invected if she struggles too much.

4. Damn, looks like I'm going to have to start being a bit more cautious.

Not sure how many women would know when the appropriate time is to insert this death trap.
    I can't imagine it being very comfortable...

5. i think they just keep it in there all the time, you know, just in case i get raped today i need to wear this thing.

kinda like a taser or pepper spray. but for the vagina.

6. [​IMG]

This thing in your vag all day?

*sudden new-found appreciation for my Johnson*

7. the sacrifices you make to habilitate your paranoia

8. lmao this apparatus totally deserves a movie scene. dude tries to finger his virgin GF and comes out screaming with that thing stuck on his finger.

9. Hey man, it's either that or risk getting raped without shredding the assailant's cock to pieces.

I mean, who wants that?

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH8yuld4DUE]YouTube - TEETH - OFFICIAL TRAILER[/ame]

11. ^wow. apparently originality doesnt exist anymore. i can only make that assumption when an idea like THAT has already been used lol

12. i saw that movie like a month ago. it was so retarded. funny and just wrong, but also retarded.

13. I almost hated it, to be completely honest.

I got to say, for a story about dick-chomping I was a little disappointed.

I think they could have done more with it, per se.

14. Damn. You beat me to the Teeth reference..

I don't know man. How will they go about marketing this? Is there going to be tons of commercials and shit in the newspaper warning parents that they should most definitely require their daughters to wear this thing? How much will it cost? Will people have to pay a metric fuckton of money to ensure that if they get raped, the rapist is gettin raped too? And I'm sorry that I have to be the one to mention this, but that thing looks pretty solid.. Does this mean gaping vagina-caves? How does this work for virgins?

Gah.. so many questions, so little time..

15. i haven't jerked off since easter!

but for serious, wouldn't the like, big ole dick vein get cut and wouldn't his big ole hard dick start shooting blood out like super fast, and wouldn't there be a big ole puddle of blood and a big ole dead body?

16. yeah i was thinking do kind of like an idle hands scenario where it makes her sleep walk and go street walking or something and then go and bite dicks off all night. and she finds out cuz she doesnt have a good nights sleep for a few weeks and is worried.

whatever, they did the story ok but coulda done a better job with some of the acting definitely a good thing i watched it on netflix instant view and didnt have to pay for it really.

17. It's all well and good until some fuckin' feminist bitch uses it simply to shred innocent men apart.

Yeah yeah, rape is bad blah blah, but everyone knows these bitches today lie about a lot of that shit anyway, so I'm not convinced of how useful this thing would be.

That thing should be banned. Don't want to get raped? Join the rest of the 21st-fuckin-century and buy yourself a gun or pepperspray or some shit.

18. If that bad boy is used by a woman in consunsual sex she should be charged with the rape of the man or attempted murder (somebody said something along the lines of a younger girl using it to get back at a boyfriend... highly unlikely, and requiring genuine insanity, but certainly within the confines of possiblity)

if a woman "accidentally" consents to sex (lets say she's drunk but certainly conscious and willing, as others have suggested) while she's sporting that thing she should be charged with rape

i just dont want that to see that thing
    A: in colleges (say what you might... rape on campuses is certainly terrible... but there's a lot of consunsual sex on campuses that wouldnt have taken place without the roaring intoxication... accidents could happen and would be devastating)
    B: forced on people (say husbands, fathers, or boyfriends "making" girls/ women wear them)
    C: in person (shudder)
    D: available without licensing and training (simmilar to the training one might see when buying a pistol, or driving a car. you're talking about the potential for life changing damage)

i wouldnt be suprised if the guy would bleed out (as in die from loss of blood pressure) if he really got stuck in there and couldnt find a hospital.

that's a very deadly weapon

if it doesnt kill a guy itl almost certainly castrate him

And finally....:
    What about population at the highest risk for rape?
    the population that's raped constantly and never gets any support from any of the movements that are explictly anti-rape

What about Men in Prison?
    Should male prisoners be allowed these items?

its some antirapist darwin shit because of the nature of the damage

19. I am sure rapists will take the extra time to look inside beforehand now XD

20. Thats totally useless against 5 inch wide cocks :rolleyes:

The real question is can you get an anal "prison version" for scared inmates with pretty hair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.