Rape-aXe: The Anti-Rape Condom

Discussion in 'General' started by GanstaSmoker, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got mixed feelings about this thing.

If it's going to cut down on the number of rapes, that's absolutely awesome. But what makes anybody think that once this thing is hooked onto the rapist's dick that he isn't just going to kill his victim?

If you're so morally destitute as to rape somebody, what's a little murder too?

2. how would that not kill them? thats got to be a myth

3. man if chicks wore these they'd be the loosest bitches in the world.

4. i think the answer is in, the EXCRUCIATING pain that motherfucker would be in after having his dick torn into like a wire stripper and keeling over, giving the victim just enough time to get the fuck out

thats a serious chinese finger trap man

i also think the motherfucker should be sterilized with 99% alcohol and have to keep the dick axe or whatever its called on as punishment while in jail....

5. Wouldn't it just come right off after your hardon made its escape

6. Good idea and all but how would you NOT notice this thing in there? That thing is one grizzly bear trap, I just don't see how you wouldn't see it unless it expands or something.

7. I always start sex with body massaging and working into sex. I'd be able to tell if this was in a chick.

8. #28 T-bone904, May 10, 2010
    Last edited: May 10, 2010
    thats why you lick it before you stick it

9. yep, im sure most rapist just caress their victims and just treat them like goddesses, or they throw them against the wall and to quote Immortal Technique "RAPE THEM VIOLENTLY"

10. like a chinese finger trap, but a south african penis trap.

just relax and push in a little bit and it will stop biting.

i would imagine you could just cut if off with scissors tho and then push it down and then it would release again and you just take it off. great idea tho. im sure it would hurt like a mother fucker tho and if they are stupid enough to rape a chick then they are too stupid to figure out how to remove it.

11. i dont think most rapists have the heart to kill, theyre jus desperate and lonely weirdos

but anyway yea i couldnt see anyone being able to walk with that thing attatched

12. a lot of rapes end up with the victim being killed.

this penis trap might just aggrivate the person and would for sure end up being violent after that

13. im flabbergasted

14. yeah.. its brilliant until a gold-digging female decides to put one in and then consents to sex with a rich motherfucker. and then claims he raped her.. simultaneously shredding his dick apart...

fuck that.

15. or shit.. what if an intoxicated female changes her mind and decides she's down to fuck .. but she's so fucked up that she forgets about the thing? dude gets completely FUCKED! this is just too potentially destructive to my gender's genitalia lol

16. I'm with this guy.

The idea is seriously pretty brilliant. But.. It can (and probably will) be abused way too much. Wait till some pissed off teenager gets mad at her boyfriend and then invites him over for some lovin.. Pooooooor Johnny.

17. exactly... while this is good for rape victims... there's so much potential for this to be used negativly

18. Oh damn, that is like a chastity belt x Fuck outta here!

19. what if the attacker bled to death? who is responsable for his death?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.