Rap

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by ForestScout99, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Yo for all the emcees out on GC, come over here and lay down a few bars u workin on. Orgininal beats or welcome too. Wanna get your new mixtape to the GC fam, put it up here.

When in the studio we smoke alot a buddha

2. How bout you put some bars up homie.

Some shit I been working on for a bit, not finished yet.

We are the fuel to this system//Every second is ruled by addiction//Every second I been living has added to my lyrical ammunition//I'm goin' to war with the whole American system//They're controlling our men, children, and women//BP Oil drillin'//Ruining ecosystems//Whole Planet stressin//Testin' nuclear weapons//Earth should be heaven// But it's really Hell//People walk around soulless//I call em empty shells//AYO Pass the heat hold this//There's the kids that stole our boulders//We all dump clips//Reload quick//bullets riddled their frames//explosions// hollow tip exchanged//Gun wounds swollen//Fragments thrown in//Your flesh// A sense impending death//As you feel the drips of your blood from your neck ,head, n' chest//Kids killing kids man whats next?//This ain't fictitious//There is vicious militias//Causin' Caucasian persuasion of eradication of races//In nations for ages//Now run by corporations//We are complacent//Even though extinction is adjacent//The blood lusts contagious//A virus that rages//Keeping us inside of this insane matrix//That's disdain to changes//The president the blames his!//But its quite evident Obama doesn't cause all of this drama//Media does exploding like a suicide bomber//Hypnotizing us like a snake charmer//Breaking through your mental armor and controlling your reality//To Them your nothing more than cattle meat// The governments a fallacy//Designed to cause a spiritual and mental assault and battery//People have no energy like dead batteries//Everybody's stressin'//Need money like charities// Success stories are blessings//Sadly are rarities//I speak this with such clarity//Cuz' this is all I see//I watch this crazy life pass me by as if it's a movie//So I'm writing this on loose leaf//Hoping to reduce speed//Of the maniacal devastation caused by greed//People dying over things we doing even need// People being throw in jail over weed//Hatred is being indoctrinated into the minds of seeds//Peoples vision is Materialism is the new religion//Money is god//I'm the messenger pigeon//We're in a position where Earth may soon not have suitable living conditions//Wishing it was recoupable, this is different//We need to prevent our extinction//Cuz' Earth's running outta gas like and old ass Lincoln//Like a boat with a whole in it, I think we're sinkin'//Sadly there aint' really any other way of thinkin'”

3. #3 married2mj, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    heres something quick.....hold on lemme flick my bic. k, now im high, so heres a try. 20 bars, 20 cars, so high that im in the stars. yea my rhymes, may sound simple, but if u hate...il pop u like a pimple. haha naw. i aint violent. when i smoke...i get real silent. unless im laughing, coreographing, this is a dope track, and im lapping. to the finish, stay green like spinach. yea...not an advocate, just a toker, lifes a gamble, like im playin poker.

doesnt really flow but w/e :\

4. This is me/ waitn to inhale/ always hopin my dreams/ wont derail/ thinkin my shit is unique/ none of that retail/ just sittin in my chair/ waitin to exhale/

Lookin back in my life I see good times and bad/ kickin with my pals all the crazy times that we had/ we kept losin any fame put kept grindin the game/ cruisn the streets lookin for weed that’s the same old same/ I have always tried to keep it real with all you/ picture in my mind how we thought we was cool/ man we was fools always lookin to choose/ our direction in life to early livin outside the rules/ bouncin in the woods blunted to the head/ no address to be at going back high thinkin we was dead/ meat you know what I mean never listen to what they said/ they just don’t understand cred or my need to get bread/ just a muthafuckin kid with dreams of going big/ seems like you don’t understand Im sayin fcuk the pigs/ beer bottle take a swig ain’t gonna work no retail/ man I’m holdin my breath just waitin to exhale/

This is me/ waitn to inhale/ always hopin my dreams/ wont derail/ thinkin my shit is unique/ none of that retail/ just sittin in my chair/ waitin to exhale/

I’m drunked outa my mind my lines droppin like dimes/ get funked back please for all my fire rhymes/ the will to go on back to my grind/ same thoughts equals same problems that we find/ in life we succed not only if we try/ we must do and at times we will cry/ sacrifice is the key not freedom we want a sign/ on our own tryin to go where up in the sky/ the astronauts go waltizng to the moon/ ponder this I’ll be up there soon/ meditation on choices that I have made with brothers/ still have dreams of rolls roices and Gallordos if I had my druthers/ man the shit things that I did caused mother pain/ and my words for her make me think I was insane/

5. heres a verse that I rewrote and came out much better.
    Pass back son I’m gonna hit that blunt you clown/ muthafuckin chronic in my lungs get more weed found/ sit back pass it around break it down/ the ice cream bong everyone heres the tokin sound/ smoking haze hell yeh it’s the bubblegum/ puff puff blaze the bleezy or else imma grumble some/ n all my homies think im crazy cause this chron ganja is scary/ seeing stars cause my eyes going back and forth like tom and jerry/ skitter skatter pitter patter clang and clatter/ down in my basement goin crazy with joints fatter/ than fuck come one man doobie size matters/ especially when you mad as a fuckin hatter/ masta kush train disasta bud will cost you a fucking ton/ they like to call me rasta vertigo kushington/ more harder then pollux and castor im the weed mon/ chillin killin joints more rapid than a machine gun/