rap

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by JonnyPotSeed, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Even though SlimShady is mainstream and like every 13 year old girl owns his albums, I still like him. His message is straight to the point,no bullshit. Well, his old stuff, anyways.

As for rap in general,it's ok,but I'm a rocker through and through.

2. if u like rap u should listen to im so high by tony yayo, hes my least fav from g unit but this song while ur high bumps hard, and all the mixtape shit from gunit is pretty hard, check out this website for sum mixtape lists and they got every one http://www.mixent.com/hiphop.html

3. bun-b big tuck mike jones nas 3-6mafia chamillionaire dr. dre tupac biggie smalls eazy-e arsonist nwa and alot more i cant think of

4. ^Theyre cool folks, I performed with them once at an event. Theyre awesome, especially Chali 2na, he's sooooooo dope and the coolest to hang with.

Peace

5. Three 6 is pretty good. Other rappers/rap groups I like are

- Cypress Hill
    - KMK
    - Bone Thugs N Harmony
    - Lil' Wayne
    - Young Jeezy
    - David Banner
    - Tech9ne
    - Tupac

6. Eightball & MJG, Immortal Technique, 3 6 mafia, Swollen Members, Mobb deep, Method man, ODB R.I.P.

7. The best stuff comes from these guys:

- Tech N9ne (kinda hard not to like him since hes from KCK)
    - B.I.G
    - Dr.Dre
    - 50 Cent (pretty cool has a few good songs)
    - Mike Jones (his stuff never get old with me)
    - Lil Wyte (u need to spark to this guys song "My Smoking Song")

8. Chamillionaire
    Rasaq
    Z-ro
    Lil Troy
    Brother Lynch hung
    Bone Thugs
    The Game
    Lil Wyte
    Dr. Dre
    SUC ( Screwed Up Click)
    Trae Songz
    Lil Flip' ( Underground and Older shit )
    Slim Thug ( Some good songs, but not all )
    Scarface
    50-50 Lil twin
    Bun B
    Project Pat

Brother Lynch Hung - Return Of the Baby Killer , Q Ball , Rest In Piss , EBK All Day, Locc to the Brain

Master P - I need Dubs
    \t\t \t \t\t\t
    Texas
    - Mr. Pookie and Mr. Lucci

Marc Decoca - Neva Hoe

As you can see... I enjoy southern rap.

9. Wu tang is good

GZA
    vinnie paz
    yukmouth
    j-diggs
    ill bill
    A+
    keak da sneak
    canibus

10. Dr Dre is the best and always will be and always has been the best in my opinion. His rap is straight up, his beats are insane, he revolutionized the business and he has done so much for the rap industry. The Chronic is an amazing album if you dont have it you should pick it up.

11. how has Geto Boys not been mentioned!?....thats the only rap i listen to, its the only shit i can burn a fat joint to and just chill back