Rap/Rock/Metal artists to listen to while blazing?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by KaptainSkunk, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Im open to all suggestions i just need more suggestions on who to listen to while puffin out. I like all kinds of different artists so throw some out there please and thank you

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd recommend some rap but I mainly listen to the newer soundcloud emo type artists.. Lol. That being said 4 gold chains is still pretty good and is always in my rotation for smoking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Forget everything you know about music and listen to Miles Davis' In A Silent Way for your next smoke sesh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I'm a Black Label Society fan, i usually listen to their acoustic stuff during a sesh,

SDMF

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Need a heavy indica for these albums

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. A good one for sure. My dad got me on Black label society back in middle school. He was always a big fan of Zakk wyldes. Saw him perform live last summer.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I saw these kids in Pittsburgh last month. They’re only 19 and 20 years old but very talented. Sound a lot like Led Zeppelin and older Aerosmith. I am a huge fan and I hope you all enjoy as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I can advise band "The Pretty Reckless". I really like their lyrics, at one time they helped me deal with depression. And helped to realize that those feelings that I feel are not uncommon in human society. That there are people with the same problems that I have. And this band helped to understand that I'm not alone. In this case, I like the voice of Taylor Momsen, she is cool :hello:

9. The Kings of Stoner Rock.......Black Sabbath

10. Coheed and Cambria

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Since you said rock: the doors , led zeppelin , Jimi Hendrix , deep purple, aerosmith , tool, hawkwind, cream, rush, iron maiden, slayer , Judas priest, black Sabbath. Did I miss anyone significant

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Pink Floyd, Santana, Megadeth, Metallica, Blue Oyster Cult, Motorhead, AC/DC, The Clash, Ramones, Guns n' Roses, Misfits, Yes......there's so much more though still, classic rock bands to list.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nothing beats classic rock. Now where are my earphones? Found them. Time for echoes

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Live in Pompeii :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Coheed in Cambria, The Mars Volta. And, on the other side of the spectrum....Kendrick Lamar, because he’s a lyrical mastermind. Another good rap artist to listen to when blazing....Travis Scott. Check these guys out if you haven’t.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, Ty Segall, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Hendrix, Tame Impala, The Doors, Bowie, Dead Can Dance. So many good rock bands to go with. I tend to lean more towards the psych stuff (Floyd, Tame Impala, King Gizzard) while I'm smokin, but they're all good.