(Rap)Punchlines

Discussion in 'General' started by Thrist, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Anyone come up with any sick punchlines?

UsingTapatalk

2. Dont answer back this is hard shit to follow,
    You cant spit nigga so u obvs must swallow.

3. Look at me

I am G

Smokin tree

High n free

Lyrical genius? I know. :laughing: 

4. "Got no leg to stand on, shot yourself in the foot"

"Fuck the good book like its stood me in good stead, my shadow ain't worthy to follow in my footsteps"

Rhyme asylum. The best lyricists in the world!

5. #5 Kuollut, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    these punchlines are sick AS FUCK

6. ..said noone ever

7. My cousin was listening to a song by Lil wayne I think and I heard this line before I cut it off.

"Leave em dead in the livin' room. ahaha get it, leave em dead in the living room."

I hate people with shitty punchlines and then tell you what it is right after. What the fuck is the point? Shitty music.

8. #8 kayakush, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    "bitches aint nothing but hoes and tricks"-snoop
    "fuck the police"-nwa
    "fight the power"-nwa
    "my umi said shine your light on the world"-blackstar
    "only god can judge me" 2pac
    "just me and my girlfriend"-2pac
    "lifes a bitch, but god forbid she divorce me"=nas
    "i sit back with this pack of zig zags and this weed which gives me the shit needed to be the most meanest mc" i think?? -enimem

9. Said by anyone that has listened to RA, i dont hear anyone other artists coming out with punchlines like this.

This is real music... fuck all that shit hip hop thats in the charts.

The lyrics are crazy good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3pLBsHJ3us

10. lololollolfohqelkjdfnlkjasdnfljkqefl

sadistic fuck maschistic cause after this im gonna ask which wrist to cut
    then my bitch ell reply 'both of em'.. and you assholes wonder why i hit this slut ;D
    -
    minds twisted by ten defined misfit defied psychics by then was fly with it
    im sizzlin might blister im sick as this white syst or im pissed as im syphallis 

bada bada ba i find some mo

11. Rhyme Asylum are fuckin unbelievable. Clever as fuck lyrics.
    But my favourite punch line rapper is Celph Titled. His punch lines aren't always as clever, but always funny as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. My couch pulls out... But I don't :)

13. Yeah.... Let's get it.... Kmf is always spitting straight fire, burning all you up like the rubber on a tire OOOHHHHHHHH kill em.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Most mainstream hiphop/rap artists have the shittiest, simplist punches. Wanna hear a song full of dope punches? "Quotables" by Tonedef

15. I can do stereotypes too

most underground backpack hiphop/rap artists have the most boringist, lame punchlines. Puts you straight to sleepytime

16. Gurl yo pussy it stank
    dat money in da bank
    this weed nigga? dank
    no need to thank my nigga
    yea
    my nigga 
    yea

17. Its not a stereotype if its true. Like asians in cars or anything about jews

18. yo whats wrong with mainstream hip hop rap whatever?  their shit was the bomb, no one is like NWA or KRS-1 or Public Enemy.  They were a force that was straight outta the ghetto when shit was crazy.  whats wrong with biggie or 2pac?  come on now i have heard of finsta bundy and das efx and all that shit.  no joke.  people at all levels have skills.  but the ones i mentioned in my post dont worry about the bills.

19. No it IS a stereotype BECAUSE its true

20. I'm the reason they sleep with the lights on, the boogy man mutherfucker this is my song!