Rap Battle

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Free SL, Feb 2, 2011.

1. I was challenged. The battle is In two days so I'm real excited/nervous and I'm warming up on my lyricism, haha. People that are Really bad at rapping don't know I can freestyle.
    Anyone on here ever been in a rap battle?

2. Nah, but I've been to plenty. A bunch of kids spit where I live, even some of my close buddies. A lot of times we just get really roasted, and I'll throw on random instrumentals for my buds to spit to. A couple months back we had this crazy rap battle at midnight in a school parking lot...50 or 60 people all in a circle around the rappers, with someones car blaring beats, blunts everywhere...it was like something straight outta 8 mile. lol I'm just rambling on because I'm roasted:smoke::smoke::smoke:

but good luck in that battle@!!

3. That's fuckin nuts dude! Mine isn't going to be anywhere near tha cool but there's still gonna be a decent crowd to witness a side of me that doesn't come out till I'm high haha.

4. Never seen one, lots of drunk and high teenage times flowing with friends as a joke just comin out with crazy punchlines and flaming the other person, then just making random shit rhyme, it was wack but in the moment was the funniest shit ever

5. you live in the 508? no good rappers around here.

unless you're talkin about walter, and he doesn't battle chumps in a parking lot. he hits the studios.

6. i never said they were good :rolleyes:

but there are a few decent ones, i know a couple fellas who have done work in the studios but for the most part people around here just do it as a hobby i guess

either way, it's always fun as hell to get blunted and listen to a buncha guys shit on each other with rhymes

7. I've been in a few. But I focus more so on writing and recording.

Good luck with your battle though!

8. definately warm up. try to zing him with as many personals as you can PERSONALS right then in the moment can make you or break you.

Be ready to have some comebacks ready. And make sure to write down a few rhymes. have some material preprared.

Trust me, youll need it if you want to win. he's gonna be doing the same shit. But yeah good luck buddy and keep us updated.

9. sl as in street logic/slum lords?

10. yo my battle skill tramendous, don't try bringing it to foreman
    i'll be jabbin you like tetanus, straight shittin' on your morons

BAM

11. Are you like Asher Roth or something? I'm sorry i couldn't resist asking. lol:smoke:

12. Hahahaha IT WAS A SUCCESS!

I got mad respect from people that don't even take a second glance at me on a normal day. My crew got mad respect even though I didn't win every battle haha.
    First flow I spit made a kid shutup quick.

And now some chick is diggin me too

tWas a good night.

13. That was god awful

14. looool whys that? i thought it was quite good