Rap Battle Tournament Sign-Ups

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Glock Coma, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Count me in i got bars for days.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah I want a bad ass avatar when I win H.. good looks

3. Shit man id like to however i cant post on the weekends or tuesday night if we could work around that id be down. Gotta work!!

4. You really wouldnt be able to get on the weekend for like 5-10 minutes just to PM me your verse? IDK if that'll work out you might end up DQ'd if you don't write/send in your verse 24hrs after your check in.

I'll add you to the list anyway just lemme know if you want out

Yeah theres no way i can be on the weekends atleast, i might be able to squeeze in tuesday but i dont have access to any wifi on the weekends, meh, if i get dq'd thats fine aslong as the contest goes forward thats cool with me

6. If whoever you're matched up with is cool on a 24hr extension when the time comes I wouldn't mind..

We just tryin to fill up those 16 slots and get this shit goin

7. Sign me up damn bruh

8. If finger my urethra dont wanna be in it i can probably get my buddy to sign up later today i jus gotta tell him bout it im sure hell be down lol we text battle all the time.

9. #50 Glock Coma, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Get em then cuz this shit might be starting Sat/Sun and FMU already said he cant come on then

edit- makin the 1st round bracket Saturday morning anyone else who wants to sign up by then is welcomed

10. DO IT TODAY YOU COULD ALWAYS CHANGE THE LADDER AFTER

11. #52 Glock Coma, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    I already did the brackets earlier today so I guess I'll post em up. Still need confirmation on bubba gettin his buddy or not..

1st Round Match-Ups

@[member="Kris Benwa"] vs @[member="BrickShitHouse"]
    @[member="ReadThis"] vs @[member="ItsReneeYo_"]

@[member="XCITED"] vs @[member="SagaciouSlug"]
    @[member="NickaWittaBic"] vs @[member="psychoperson25"]

@[member="bubba ho-tep"] vs @[member="Acidphere"]
    @[member="Leothegr8"] vs Glock Coma

@[member="Bumbaross"] vs @[member="Apex Word"]
    @[member="jaydui"] vs @[member="fearjar"]

Drew names from my fitted on some old school shit. Put 2 battles together because the winner of the 1st round match will go on to face the winner from the battle above/below them. I'll post threads for each battle tomorrow 11am EST, with rules(read them if you havent already) and once both battlers have checked in on their thread, they have 24 hrs to send their verse (16 lines) to me VIA PM and I'll post them for you..

12. Damn I'd join but I don't wanna fuck up the amount of people or if it's too late. If I can't join that's fine but if I can let me know cuz I would

13. We're actually looking for a 16th so I'll put you in for the match against BrickShitHouse.

Tourney starts tomorrow, be ready to write.

14. #55 Kris Benwa, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Alright cool what do you define as a "bar" the line all the way up until the rhyme or like a musical bar? And are there rules on that shoot em up tough guy hard shit? Also if we're using wordplay should we clearly define it like collar/call her or just put it there for someone to catch it?

15. A bar = 2 lines

No rules on what you write, and I would personally put your wordplay meanings in brackets.. for example:

Rush in(russian)
    Metal(medal)
    etc etc

shoutouts to olympic games wordplay  :smoke:

16. How do i find the thread that corresponds with my battle?

17. Sry if thats a dumb question im on the grass city app

18. Imma post em in 4-5 hrs, I'll tag you in the thread so it shows up on your notifications.

19. Ok good look man thanks for the info.