Rap Battle Tournament Round 1: Sparkin vs. BansaiGanjaMan

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fresh Error, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Each contestant has 24 hours to check in, once both opponents have checked in, they have 24 hours to drop their verses. Remember the rules, 16 bars/16 lines!!! Questions, just ask refer to the original thread which I provided a link to below.

Once both verses have been dropped, voting will ensue for 24 hours, then the winner will be decided. Good luck!

When writing your verses consider the following:
    NO FEEDING/FLIPPING
    NO RECYCLING
    NO SWAYING
    NO BITING

Any questions on the definitions of the rules, see the original 'Rap Battle Tournament' Thread in the link above.

In order for your vote to count you must leave an explanation as to why you voted the way you did, otherwise your vote will not be counted. You cannot vote for yourself, either.

2. check im really smashed

3. Check.. Ill drop later tonight

4. sorry i dont have any time to post so ill just forfeit, good luck sparkin

5. what the fuck kinda shit is that bansai!? fuck that! when can you do it up?

6. #6 Apex Word, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    sparkin, your fucking harmless, i really hope you know this,
    retarded and heavyhearted so know your fucking hopeless,
    just a joke like busted spokes on a bike rhymes broke when spoke on a mic,
    i smoke from the light when provoked in a fight dynamite explodes on sight,
    expose those that cant write while i choke those who like to bite,
    your an eater of reciprocated lines and quick to bitch about mine,
    fix your shit and then get hit with lines similar to a forty five or nine,
    splitting ya right down the sides like a seam goes, im mexico your a gringo,
    whose next to go and get steam blown, mean flow ripped dreams in sixteens,
    your get creamed like split peas and i dont think you'll get what your missing,
    the thing that you missed is a big thing, like when this kid read it, its history,
    you'd know you got defeated quick if you were listening, its been a mystery,
    how you've been livin in such misery i do it screaming buttfuck the industry,
    yup i dont love what the engine breeds and forcibly injured from my inner chi,
    reminiscent of my energy inner dreams, your a fake emcee runnin on empty,
    plus your left dead and deaf from the beat so theres no running against me,

7. Half ass your shit if you dont feel like writing... Thats what I did with mine..

Literally took me 15-20 min... May not be the best verse I've ever posted, but they still get to see the battle between us.

This tourney is a little messed up too, try not to make it more then it already is. 2 no-shows and we only started with 15 battlers.

8. Oh I didn't know you posted your shit.. heres mine

Now I'm gettin sick of this bitch, its time to 'spray em up',
    'take his lunch' and make him "cry n scream" jus like i 'raped a slut',
    you told another guy your dick is tense when he holds it.. **this just in**..
    you're 'gay as fuck'!! I also noticed the word "dick" is in 'all of your verses',
    Face it bro, you'd hit up the 'mall for a purse quick', Get infatuated, out of breath,
    he 'falls when i merk this', and i bet he prefers his dudes 'tall wit coerce grip',
    Man.. you dont even 'know how to rap', no relevance in his lines, you bout to geta,
    'hole in ya cap', one punch'll 'fold up this rat', and dont forget... he likes dick...
    and a 'hole lotta sack', See, the difference between you and me is I 'actually battle',
    you just 'sarcastically babble', theres no "eve" for this "adam", I'll 'smash in his apple',
    'Slashin these rappers', You should know that I'm 'heavy wit peoples',
    comin wit the 'semi n eagle', jus call me "mel gibson" cuz my 'weapons is lethal',
    best believe your "return will be sub-par" cuz i'm 'wreckin ya sequel',
    You'll get 'pressed wit the needle', cuz like 'dexter, i'm evil', enough of that tho..
    Cuz my 'four be strong', go to ya building go like... 'wat floor u on'? come to ya 'door at dawn',
    fuck ya 'whore n mom', and make him "cry to the sky" of his "city".. 'Or-he-gone!' (or-e-gon)

Explanations
    The 'dick tense when you hold it' scheme was from his sig.. sounds gay.
    Mel gibson is obviously the star of the lethal weapon movie series
    On the tv show dexter, he sticks a needle in peoples necks to knock em out
    'or he gone' is a play on his city name, oregon..

9. state name

10. Same shit.. I don't live in America so I wouldnt know =P

Take it for what it is I guess.. just wordplay.

11. really? where do you live? and dont say canada

12. the flow's were even so ima give it to sparkin for his punches

+1 sparkin

13. Don't worry where I live, just know that I don't know my state names, and thats all that matters.

Just going to say this right now, I'm moving into a new house on Saturday and won't have internet connection to continue this tourney.. I thought it was going to pop off a lot earlier then it did, srry skies.

So even if I win, Bansai will still move on. This in mind... Keep the votes fair. A little explanation never hurt anybody.

14. i kinda hope i lose now

15. Don't say that :p

Just kill it for me next round, I wish I could have stayed for this tourney, I was lookin forward to redeemin myself :D

16. I liked Sparkins for the flow and the punches.
    +Sparkin

17. lmao at dont say Canada and I cant vote in this now cause Im too gone but from right now.. looks like Sprkin took it.. but I'll look later toniogt or this morning.

18. Lets go everyone, stop sleepin!

More votes needed... Where the fuck are berry and Skies on this shit? lol

19. yeah.. bansai had a nice verse but sparkin took it here. even though it was mostly punches about bansai bein gay some of em landed pretty nice. particularly that sig one cause i remember the sig lol

+1 sparkin