Rap Battle Tournament Round 1: Smoke187 Vs. IronLung421

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cberry8, Feb 2, 2011.

1. #1 cberry8, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Each contestant has 24 hours to check in, once both opponents have checked in, they have 24 hours to drop their verses. Remember the rules, 16 bars/16 lines!!! Questions, just ask refer to the original thread which I provided a link to below.

Once both verses have been dropped, voting will ensue for 24 hours, then the winner will be decided. Good luck!

When writing your verses consider the following:
    NO FEEDING/FLIPPING
    NO RECYCLING
    NO SWAYING
    NO BITING

Any questions on the definitions of the rules, see the original 'Rap Battle Tournament' Thread in the link above.

In order for your vote to count you must leave an explanation as to why you voted the way you did, otherwise your vote will not be counted. You cannot vote for yourself, either.

Smoke187
    I dont know much about you/ then again, i dont need much to rip the heart up out you/ tourney just started,
    but i trust you'll be out soon/ fuck a fork or a knife ill stab u wit a round spoon/ dig out ur insides and
    smack u with your bowels poo/ yea u heard what i said, dont think its a mis-take/ cause in this case/ im leaving you
    shit faced/ your a guppy in this fish race/ im a shark hungry for a quick taste/ eating fish, divers, and license plates/ and
    steel is no exception, so ill chomp an ironlung/ even if u try to come with a fuckin fire gun/ it wont work against me
    im lucifers final son/ im a shark, im the devil, im everything higher punk/ point and case, u smoke regs, and im getting high on skunk/
    boy just face it, in this leg, ur fucking thigh has sprung/ and yea i could end it here but you know that i aint done/
    in fact ima push it further/ .... n!gga, I simply Murder!!!/
    no need to explain how i do it/ leavin blood stains in the fluid/ of your brain while i chew it/ while
    simoultaneaously brewin, your face in a stew/ then use your Ironlung as a plate for my soup!/
    shit, i'd hate to be you/ when out of 8 votes you get rated a 2/ and im the devil with 6
    thats 3 times as much/ thats six six six n!gga these rhymes is clutch/ got satan in my flow cause
    he drives my blood/ listen bitch your a pussy and i leave hymens fucked/ .... bloody and cut/
    yup, my money is up/ but i dont rap about cash i stay cutting your gut/ also occasionally ill rape a
    comlumbian mut/ or take your chick and place it up in her butt/ straight imassculate you nd make
    you tuck in your nuts/ your run here is up/ cause its only round one and i've come for the cup!

Vs.

IronLung421
    Smoke187 youre bout to get bombarded with ill lyrical tactics, son you shoulda neva started
    Somethin that you could neva finish, my mentality's wicked kid & plus I'm verbally gifted
    When I grip the mic its like when Popeye eats his spinach - I smash MC's like hulk to blonsky & watch ya health diminish
    I'm burnin mics like napalm strikes in enemy territory I'm guaranteed to vanquish over you & Reign in glory
    I'm the Iller MC & its plain to see, make you disappear out thin air when I slang lyrical wizardry
    Powerful verses partin whole seas like Moses & I got styles for days like letters has supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    My weapon of choice is my liquid sword - attack you like Grendel, its ferocious & lethal
    My rhymes leave you hangin from the gallows like stalactites in catacombs
    I step in the battle cypher & blaze that shit like Nero did to Rome
    Soon to be livin lavish & occupyin the throne but currently the dungeon is my home
    I can see its hard for you to keep up and maintain but I refuse to slow it down for your feeble minded brain
    I'm up here spittin hardcore verses like sawzalls cuttin through bone and devourin my rivals
    While you be just another brainwashed sheeple unaware to the idolatry, embellishin false idols
    Until they get slain & I take you under my wing, show you the ropes & teach you that knowledge is king
    All I see is assholes & elbows when I spit on the mic I got you sucka duck lames fleein in fear
    Lonely hunter on a forbidden path behind enemy lines never hesitatin or forgettin to come equipped properly when it comes to verbal warfare I never miss my target - shinobi snipah eagles eye through the crosshairs

VOTE COUNT: EXPIRES AT 11:59 PM EST 2/5
    Smoke187 - 3
    IronLung421 - 4

2. Check Check!

3. :smoke:When's this goin' down???

4. Soon as IronLung checks in and we drop our verses.... bout the next day or so

5. 24 hours guys, let's get the verses in here so we can get to voting

6. Guess i'll go first!... Here we go!

I dont know much about you/ then again, i dont need much to rip the heart up out you/ tourney just started,
    but i trust you'll be out soon/ fuck a fork or a knife ill stab u wit a round spoon/ dig out ur insides and
    smack u with your bowels poo/ yea u heard what i said, dont think its a mis-take/ cause in this case/ im leaving you
    shit faced/ your a guppy in this fish race/ im a shark hungry for a quick taste/ eating fish, divers, and license plates/ and
    steel is no exception, so ill chomp an ironlung/ even if u try to come with a fuckin fire gun/ it wont work against me
    im lucifers final son/ im a shark, im the devil, im everything higher punk/ point and case, u smoke regs, and im getting high on skunk/
    boy just face it, in this leg, ur fucking thigh has sprung/ and yea i could end it here but you know that i aint done/
    in fact ima push it further/ .... n!gga, I simply Murder!!!/
    no need to explain how i do it/ leavin blood stains in the fluid/ of your brain while i chew it/ while
    simoultaneaously brewin, your face in a stew/ then use your Ironlung as a plate for my soup!/
    shit, i'd hate to be you/ when out of 8 votes you get rated a 2/ and im the devil with 6
    thats 3 times as much/ thats six six six n!gga these rhymes is clutch/ got satan in my flow cause
    he drives my blood/ listen bitch your a pussy and i leave hymens fucked/ .... bloody and cut/
    yup, my money is up/ but i dont rap about cash i stay cutting your gut/ also occasionally ill rape a
    comlumbian mut/ or take your chick and place it up in her butt/ straight imassculate you nd make
    you tuck in your nuts/ your run here is up/ cause its only round one and i've come for the cup!

Yessir!!

7. #8 NORRIN RADD, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    Smoke187 youre bout to get bombarded with ill lyrical tactics, son you shoulda neva started
    Somethin that you could neva finish, my mentality's wicked kid & plus I'm verbally gifted
    When I grip the mic its like when Popeye eats his spinach - I smash MC's like hulk to blonsky & watch ya health diminish
    I'm burnin mics like napalm strikes in enemy territory I'm guaranteed to vanquish over you & Reign in glory
    I'm the Iller MC & its plain to see, make you disappear out thin air when I slang lyrical wizardry
    Powerful verses partin whole seas like Moses & I got styles for days like letters has supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    My weapon of choice is my liquid sword - attack you like Grendel, its ferocious & lethal
    My rhymes leave you hangin from the gallows like stalactites in catacombs
    I step in the battle cypher & blaze that shit like Nero did to Rome
    Soon to be livin lavish & occupyin the throne but currently the dungeon is my home
    I can see its hard for you to keep up and maintain but I refuse to slow it down for your feeble minded brain
    I'm up here spittin hardcore verses like sawzalls cuttin through bone and devourin my rivals
    While you be just another brainwashed sheeple unaware to the idolatry, embellishin false idols
    Until they get slain & I take you under my wing, show you the ropes & teach you that knowledge is king
    All I see is assholes & elbows when I spit on the mic I got you sucka duck lames fleein in fear
    Lonely hunter on a forbidden path behind enemy lines never hesitatin or forgettin to come equipped properly when it comes to verbal warfare I never miss my target - shinobi snipah eagles eye through the crosshairs

I'm not good at battle raps & shit talkin so IDK if this is gonna be enough to get some votes but your shit was tight smoke, got some ill punches in there.

8. Second closest battle so far behind mine and Sparkin's

Flow - Smoke
    Imagery - Smoke
    Punches - IronLung
    Personals - Smoke
    Favorite line(s) - IronLung
    "Powerful verses partin whole seas like Moses & I got styles for days like letters has supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

"My rhymes leave you hangin from the gallows like stalactites in catacombs
    I step in the battle cypher & blaze that shit like Nero did to Rome"

I had to read through both of these a couple of times, but my vote goes to Smoke, sorry Iron, it was really close.

9. Nothin to be sorry about son vote goes to the one thats better. My flow is pretty weird, can I post the instr. so they can get the feel? If not its aight.

10. Smoke all the way.. except the end that shit was wacko tobacco...

11. IronLung ur shit was good man, dont doubt it.... u could still win if some ppl go for your flow better.... ur have that intellectual "put history in your flow" style that i like... good battle man... you should post in Rap battle anyone thread more.

and badtrip lol... wacko huh?... yo that last line was meant for the cup of the tourney... like the trophy... not like cup for the nuts like in sports... thinkin maybe u might have thought it like that, cause i read it again to see how it might be missunderstood but w/e.... wasnt really a punch, just rhymin... but if u read it right then fuck it... all good lol .. i know i say some corny shit sometimes... no fronting

thanks for the vote tho... and Berry too!.. word

12. naw the ended just sucked. lol The beginning was fucking awesome though that was some sick ass rhyming.

13. Lol... thanks i guess

14. My vote goes to IronLung
    Its close though

15. IronLung. Took me a while out figure out his flow, but once i did it was sick

16. both were good, but ironlungs delivery was better in my eyes

17. bumpppp, I'm extending this to midnight tomorrow so we can get some more votes in guys!!!

18. Word!... good looks... not too many people peeping this battle

LETS GET MORE VOTES PPL!!!

19. Iron has mad potential.. just needs a little more multi incorporation to tie the flow together better for a text battle (although dont get me wrong homie that was ill.. big improvement from some of your stuff ive seen in the battle thread)

on the other hand Smoke.. that verse was nice but sub-par compared to a lot ive seen from you imo. even so.. Smoke gets my vote for multis, flow, and imagery.

was a tough decision for real. this is the line that really got smoke my vote:
    "no need to explain how i do it/ leavin blood stains in the fluid/ of your brain while i chew it/ while
    simoultaneaously brewin, your face in a stew/ then use your Ironlung as a plate for my soup!/"

VOTE: SMOKE