Rap Battle Tournament Championship Round: Sparkin vs. BansaiGanjaMan

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fresh Error, Feb 13, 2011.

1. #1 Fresh Error, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    Each contestant has 24 hours to check in, once both opponents have checked in, they have 24 hours to drop their verses. Remember the rules, 16 bars/16 lines!!! Questions, just ask refer to the original thread which I provided a link to below.

Once both verses have been dropped, voting will ensue for 24 hours, then the winner will be decided. Good luck!

When writing your verses consider the following:
    NO FEEDING/FLIPPING
    NO RECYCLING
    NO SWAYING
    NO BITING

Any questions on the definitions of the rules, see the original 'Rap Battle Tournament' Thread in the link above.

In order for your vote to count you must leave an explanation as to why you voted the way you did, otherwise your vote will not be counted. You cannot vote for yourself, either.

Sparkin:
    Now if you lose, dun be a bitch like 'dread lock', gunna get ya 'head chopped' cuz "sleepin on me"
    is how you get your 'bed rocked', Shells through the mattress, you 'get me man'?,
    hole in ya stomach the size of a 'pepsi can', He got multi's, think he leavin an 'impression'
    but did I 'mention'? I'm 2-0 against this chump, so he better have brought some 'weapons'
    before I teach him a 'lesson', you kno tht just gettin to rhyme alongside spark is a 'blessin'
    "kick this bitch" like 'tekken'.. for sure im guna 'wreck em', I said it'd be close... na im jus 'messin',
    You betta watch out when the heat 'seeker is on', I got bars for days, stay 'speakin till dawn',
    Ain't no way of catchin the win because i'm 'keepin it raw', my punches "always land",
    gunna "dislocate" ya 'teeth from ya jaw', This faggot's "under siege" just like 'steven seagal',
    On his 'knees' askin 'pleez', now 'hes in a stall'... bout to take a dick from a "glory hole" you'd
    'see in a mall'!... Hell, Bansai is 'scared of me', he knows he cant 'compare to me',
    Better "savor the moment" because for him.. "catchin a win" is a 'rarity'!,
    I write these rhymes 'obsessively', the final draft bein the best you 'ever seen',
    'rest in peace'... nobody's safe.. my multies come wit vicious 'tendencies', Droppin bars 'endlessly',
    aint no stress 'effectin me', cuz I know I "got this in the bag" jus like I was 'gettin weed',
    and Bansai's "chances to win" are "massively slim".... just like this faggots life... 'sexually'!

Explanations:
    dreadlock is a guy Bansai faced last round that couldnt take his loss like a man
    Steven Seagal is in a movie called under siege, hence where i got the punch
    A glory hole is a hole in the side of a bathroom stall where you get your dick sucked

VS

BansaiGanjaMan:
    hey sparkin, your not an artist your garbage so i'll play my part in your harvest,
    i may rip apart your heart with my heartless bars so start shit and your a target,
    or bark quick and get left spark-less disrespected and elected for harm sprints,
    long journeys of pain that make your arms wince, your disarmed with text posts,
    alarmed by my next post so your intellect gets checked by fence posts when i spit,
    its like i popped a mentos the ice mint, its making me drip fresh and rhyme slick,
    boy am i sick like little boys with lime shit, you rhyme bullshit like where flies sit,
    and shit sparkin your mine bitch and ill take my time to torture you with my fists,
    smashing on my keyboard like im pissed but im really not im really calm high flyin,
    your denying me of my right of silence so i'll ignite violence on your rhymes spent,
    then teach you a lesson and what i meant when i spent a night with your girl ridin it,
    your a fagot i only drop dimes your nine cents, not worth my time but times spent,
    so ill kill you now and laugh later whenever im bent and the champion until im sent,
    to battle a champion who digressed, dissing two people with my breath its hilarious,
    im winnin the rap race in a chariot, im funnier than jim carrey is its some scary shit,
    ice cold like Ben and Jerry's is but im very tense just like my dick when you carry it,

2. my vote goes to sparkin ^^ (lol ^^)

3. Dread, You're excluded from this one for being a sore loser.

Stop actin like a bitch and take your loss like a man, and stay off this thread with your negativity.

That being said, lets make it a good one Bansai. You've improved a lot since we've last squared off and this should be a really close battle. Good luck bro

4. fine... check,

5. #5 Sparkin, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    Here's mine.. I know you don't feel like writing up another verse as your first one got deleted, but lets try to make it a memorable final. Good luck again bro...

Now if you lose, dun be a bitch like 'dread lock', gunna get ya 'head chopped' cuz "sleepin on me"
    is how you get your 'bed rocked', Shells through the mattress, you 'get me man'?,
    hole in ya stomach the size of a 'pepsi can', He got multi's, think he leavin an 'impression'
    but did I 'mention'? I'm 2-0 against this chump, so he better have brought some 'weapons'
    before I teach him a 'lesson', you kno tht just gettin to rhyme alongside spark is a 'blessin'
    "kick this bitch" like 'tekken'.. for sure im guna 'wreck em', I said it'd be close... na im jus 'messin',
    You betta watch out when the heat 'seeker is on', I got bars for days, stay 'speakin till dawn',
    Ain't no way of catchin the win because i'm 'keepin it raw', my punches "always land",
    gunna "dislocate" ya 'teeth from ya jaw', This faggot's "under siege" just like 'steven seagal',
    On his 'knees' askin 'pleez', now 'hes in a stall'... bout to take a dick from a "glory hole" you'd
    'see in a mall'!... Hell, Bansai is 'scared of me', he knows he cant 'compare to me',
    Better "savor the moment" because for him.. "catchin a win" is a 'rarity'!,
    I write these rhymes 'obsessively', the final draft bein the best you 'ever seen',
    'rest in peace'... nobody's safe.. my multies come wit vicious 'tendencies', Droppin bars 'endlessly',
    aint no stress 'effectin me', cuz I know I "got this in the bag" jus like I was 'gettin weed',
    and Bansai's "chances to win" are "massively slim".... just like this faggots life... 'sexually'!

Explanations
    dreadlock is a guy Bansai faced last round that couldnt take his loss like a man
    Steven Seagal is in a movie called under siege, hence where i got the punch
    A glory hole is a hole in the side of a bathroom stall where you get your dick sucked
    :p

6. hey sparkin, your not an artist your garbage so i'll play my part in your harvest,
    i may rip apart your heart with my heartless bars so start shit and your a target,
    or bark quick and get left spark-less disrespected and elected for harm sprints,
    long journeys of pain that make your arms wince, your disarmed with text posts,
    alarmed by my next post so your intellect gets checked by fence posts when i spit,
    its like i popped a mentos the ice mint, its making me drip fresh and rhyme slick,
    boy am i sick like little boys with lime shit, you rhyme bullshit like where flies sit,
    and shit sparkin your mine bitch and ill take my time to torture you with my fists,
    smashing on my keyboard like im pissed but im really not im really calm high flyin,
    your denying me of my right of silence so i'll ignite violence on your rhymes spent,
    then teach you a lesson and what i meant when i spent a night with your girl ridin it,
    your a fagot i only drop dimes your nine cents, not worth my time but times spent,
    so ill kill you now and laugh later whenever im bent and the champion until im sent,
    to battle a champion who digressed, dissing two people with my breath its hilarious,
    im winnin the rap race in a chariot, im funnier than jim carrey is its some scary shit,
    ice cold like Ben and Jerry's is but im very tense just like my dick when you carry it,

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGEdz5sQ1jE]YouTube - Iron Solomon Vs. Flamez[/ame]

8. why the fuck do people come into these threads and stupidly post irrelevant shit?

good shit though guys.. i'll vote when i get home from work

9. Close, but I gotta give it up to Bansai

10. both went hard but bansai's came through nicer

+1 bansai

11. Bansai killed it he gettin my vote

12. Bonsai just spit fire! Gotta give my vote to bonsai! Both verses were sick though.

13. both were incredibly dope, as far as multi's goes it was pretty even. I liked Bansai's flow better, Sparkin's was good in some places but a little bit more inconsistent. both of you guys has some really good punches, probably my favorite line was Bansai's "i only drop dimes your nine cents"

but in the end, I think Sparkin's is better, the flow and imagery in Bansai's isn't enough to overcome the fact that Sparkin came harder and with fresher punches; they were definitely more personal.

+1 Sparkin....sick battle guys

14. This is a damn even battle... Bansai had lines that had me trippin, but Sparkin had more personal hits. The multis were on point for both of you guys, but...

I have to go with Bansai for two reasons - one, I felt there were some words that were supposed to rhyme on Sparkin's but didn't flow right through text, and because I felt Bansai had more punches that stood out ("I only drop dimes you're nine cents," "you're mine bitch and ill take my time to torture you with my fists," etc)

+1 Bansai

15. soo umm...who won?

16. I wonder....?

Lol I think its 5-2 for u

17. Let's keep votes coming in, this was too good of a battle lol

18. lookin like a Bansai victory but lets give voting a lil more time just for the hell of it. then i'll drop a new sign-up thread tonight or tomorrow and get the next one rollin

my vote goes to Bansai.
    it was a tough call really.. both verses were ill and each had their weaknesses but Bansai got a lil more creative with rhymeschemes and flow and that took it for me

Sparkin.. ill shit as always homie hopefully we meet up next tourney. you had a few bars that were nice, but pretty filler-style as far as a battle tourney goes which happens to the best of us but thats really what lost it for you i think

+1 bansai

good battle guys.