RAP BATTLE TOuRNAMENT #5

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fresh Error, May 2, 2011.

1. guys.. shut the fuck up. lol

2. Lol you mad doggie

3. I'm not making money for the shows I do at the moment, and I don't claim to lol so idk where that came from. All I'm saying is I'm making moves in real life, not sitting behind a computer typing away to no-names. (well, I guess right now I am typing away to no-names, but only to get my point across haha)

And I'm not mad, I just think it's funny you guys think you're top shit cause you can have text battles. Join GrindTime if you think you're good shit lol.

anyway, i'm out. you kiddies have fun with your little text battles lmao

4. lol dude this shit is for fun

nobodys actin otherwise. its cool if you think its lame but keep that shit to yourself. art is art, you dont gotta be 'makin moves' for it to be worth something to someone, even if it's just yourself.

5. hes got that Diddy complex. hes this shit. were just piss.
    heh. i kinna wanna hear his shit now

6. he's not bad.
    its all irrelevant though so lets just drop it

7. Have fun in real life.. who lives that shhh anymore anyways:rolleyes:

jk maybe you should try it out before calling it 'lame'. I know i did before passing judgement on your posts in the verses thread.

8. word. sorry for bringing the drama into your thread homie

9. Chalk me in as down homie i got exams tuesday and friday but other than that I got time to drop

10. word. i'll probably post the list of people we got so far later tonight

11. Im in if theres still room.

12. #56 cberry8, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    Here's the list so far....

1. The GZA
    2. kannabiskid
    3. UpFromTheSkies
    4. KieflerElf
    5. cberry8
    6. PandaBud
    7. Lacan
    8. J E D I
    9. Magilla
    10. SwichOne
    11. PuffPuffHOLD
    12. Mycelia
    13. BansaiGanjaMan
    14. HippoPotamus420
    15. ismokecannabis
    16. R y a n
    17. superHIGHedUp
    18. 4Cave2man0
    19. Schizo-Manic
    20. George Foreman
    21. head dead
    22. coalman23

IronLung has posted in here a few times too but hasn't actually said he wanted in so he isn't on the list.

Not sure if you wanna do a 24 person type of deal, Skies, and have randomly selected preliminary's to get it down to 16 or what.

13. #57 Fresh Error, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    thanks for listin homie. first im gonna ask for a check-in from everybody on that list cause im thinkin with how many low-posting members signed up theres gonna be a few no-shows.. maybe enough to narrow it down to 16 to start with. we could technically do 24ppl but it gets to be a pain in the ass keeping it fair with uneven rounds where you gotta assign by's and shit. but i could pull it off with the bracket maker if i had to so i'll think about this shit more tomorrow when im not drunk

it says in the thread rules you gotta check in at least once a day, so if 24 hours passes and they dont check theyre out.

so.. CHECK IN IF YOU"RE ON THAT LIST!
    if you're not on the list, still let me know if you want in, and it'll be first-come first serve for opened spots, but for now ima close sign-ups so you'll have to luck out

14. word.

15. bumpin this to the new page