RAP BATTLE TOuRNAMENT #5

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fresh Error, May 2, 2011.

1. #21 PuffPuffHOLD, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    When there's 16 people.

2. not necessarily.. a lot of people are signin up pretty quick for this one and theres still quite a few fools i know on here that are gonna want in who arent yet. so tomorrow i'll take a tally of how many people we got so far and list em, and if it's lookin like it's gonna surpass 16, i'll let it keep goin for an additional 24-48hrs then start a preliminary round to knock it down to 16

3. youre one of the however many people we get yeah.. if you posted sayin you want in or anythin that indicated you were down youre on the list.

4. count me out actually, man. text battles seem kinda lame

5. #25 Fresh Error, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    word i'll hit you up when i get an audio one goin

im not even really sure if im gonna be in this tourney yet lol im in a lyrical deadzone right now

6. yo dilla, you should get in on it, the more people we have doing text battles could attract others who might want to do audio's down the road.

and skies...you're in, I know you won't back out haha

7. Wtf skies, you coulda messaged me mang,

YOU KNOW IM FUCKING DOWN

8. Yeah I'm down like Charlie cause now I got a reliable computer so yeah fuck with me

9. nigggggg a ssss im in

10. I'm down if it ain't full...

11. I know I only have 1 post but I will follow all of the rules

12. LOL this fool got banned in 2 posts?

alright.. so he's not in.
    dont sign up if youre about to go do some stupid shit and get banned.

but yeah for the time bein im gonna let people keep sayin they want in. i might have to make a cut-off at some point so there's gonna be some level of first-come-first-serve (by the way cberry was right i'm throwin down).. but i'll let it go past 16 and host a prelim round cause it looks like more people are wanting in on this than usually

13. hahahahahhahahahaha...
    highlight of my day ^

but count me in brothas.

one love!

14. hahahahahahhaha still fucking laughing

15. Fuck it why not i been so consumed with school and work to ryhme but im down

even if I lose I dunt give a fuck if no room then fuck it :smoke:

but if im in, im in im a veteran im not preliming nothing unless others be doing the same :laughing:

16. no point in wasting good lyrics on someone who might come back with 1 syllable rhymes and get voted the "winner". I don't know how you're supposed to judge a verse by looking at it. you get no sense of the person's flow.

17. your underestimating the knowledge and judgment these guys have, they know good shit and bad shit trust me

18. #38 NORRIN RADD, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    You really that stupid? Get lernt kid.

19. Okay KID. Who's the one doing text battles and who's the one doing shows all weekend? You really that stupid? Step your life game up, kid. Text battles are lame as fuck.

20. UH- OH the Virtual Internet Guy who ( let me guess) makes mad money doing shows

I bet you dont

and I bet you're mediocre as fuck

Skies and Joel lyrically put down tracks, but they keystyle too

and you can tell it flows when you read it it's not our fault you cant fuckin do it

nobody asked you anyways :smoke: