Rap battle anyone?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by TokingToker, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Tree chopper
    Grow the green proper
    So many strains they call me grasshopper
    They’re my friends
    I care for them
    LST, E.C and the PPM
    There’s nothing better
    I’m living the dream
    My stems are fat
    And my leaves are green
    At the end of the cycle
    When all said and done
    The girls get chopped
    And the buds get hung
    Around 8 days
    Dont take it too far
    When the stem snaps clean
    it’s good for the jars
    2 months gone
    I’m smoking on perfection
    Time to get lifted
    Time for reflection
    Another tiny seed goes into the paper
    we'll do the same again just 4 months later

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I like how you kept it relevant! I fell out of music around 13 years ago, I just felt like things were set up just to promote artists that were already signed. I play folk and indie on my guitar these days just for leisure.
    Anyway you inspired me to just try to write something relevant and actually, I find it quite therapeutic. Nice rhymes man. Peace ✌

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. thats pretty much how I see things these days with music. I haven't really liked "new" music till after a couple years anyways, im slow like that lol.
    keep playing that guitar man, and keep writing, glad I could inspire you.
    relevancy is all.....relative lol I just write what comes out. most of the time it doesn't make sense. but gold always will sift through eventually

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. look at me in my eyes, see inside your soul, I despise, they way you deflect and reflect your lies/ lines of blow got your head shook, trying to be crooks, but the harder you appear turns your life into vapor/ faster then the flash on crack, my words will attack, your nervous system like valium gas, you won't react/ you move to slow, to keep up with this, you think too slow, to give out a diss, and when the time comes, i give it all out, with my glazed red eyes, I give it a shout/ "IM NOT GIVING A FUCK'', too stoned to care about what you think, and id rather toke a fat one then that taking a drink/ gimme that platinum OG Bubba, you can keep that tecate, cerveza, whateva

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #28545 Dizzy, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  6. I'm Back Again Everybody Wanna F*ck With T Haters Less Nothin to Me// You Can't Kill My Spirit or My Energy I remain The Best an Stay Sucka Free//

People Will Despise Me an Talk Behind Me Back Just Spreadin Lies an Ion Even Know Why// F*ck em All Babii You Can't Put Put The Fire in My Eyes Only Ting that Keep Me Calm is Getting Higher in The Sky//

Tonika a Wild Contradiction I'm Precise But I'm Wreckless Fold Under Pressure Nah Never// I Played The Hand I was Dealt...ya Girl Born to Lose but too Damn Crazy To Accept it//

As For This Rap Game I'm The Problem an The MFn Answer I Move Through The Haters Slick an Graceful like a Ballet Dancer//I'm Cutting Hoes Off Like ima Jamaican Slasher I'm Bringing a Shot a Chemo Yall Haters are a Cancer//

People Jealous Of Tonika an im One Hard B*tch to Find I Always Stay Several Steps Ahead because of My Rebellious Enlightened Mind// Ima a Really Rare Breed of Lady Call Me Cosmos Atrosanguinea Flower because I'm Truely One of a Kind//

Bye Haters I Just Never wanna See You Later Only Time You Get You Get My Attention if Make You Disappear like Eraser an Give You a Hollow Point Chaser// It Might Be Shocking Like a Taser But Everybody About to Get Killed Who Face Her Because Tonika Fatale Done Denying My Vicious Nature//

Dissin Me an My Boo Like Breathing Deadly Toxic Nerve Gas call us Sarin...Should Come With a Skull an a Cross Bones// If You Not Know You Got Find Out Me an My Crew Is Psychotic Lost Souls//

You Probably Realizing By Now I'm Not The Gyal You Should Have Started With Devising Eleborate Plans to to Murk You While I Spark My Spliffs// Toni Bipolar so Crazy an Fearless Plus I Always Come Out The Winner Like a Grandiose Risk Taking Narcissist//

But Truth Is Ya Girl Don't Really Want No Drama or Enemies I Just Wanna Stay Chill an Get The Whole Hood High// I Prefer to Be Kind an Respectful an Remain The Queen of Good Vibes// :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  7. By Now Yall Probabaly Heard of me...always Tryna Watch me an Learn my ways// IMaybe Deaf but I See The Big Picture an Long Distance Like a Bird of Prey//

I Hit the City the Streets an G Walkin Feelin Like everybody in the Citty is Watcchin// My Tittiies is Poppin an My Hipss Be Rockin ion Blame Bitches for Stalking Trust me B*tch I Know Dizzy Hypnotic//

Haters been Afraid of ya Girl Get On My Bad side I Detonate like Stronger then 10 Grenades// Ima Jamaican Renagade Hoes just Mad at me Because every times I Walk They Man His D*ck Be Levitate//

Ask My Boo an My an My Family they all Know Dizzy a Boss// Don't really Care what Haters think about me anyways I just Stay Flippin em off//

You a Social Media Follower an Tonika a Natural Born leader All I Wanna do is Just High tho so Take me to your Dealer// Mess with me yall wont Surive neither yare are Dust an to Dust You Shall Return//

Ion Be Afriad of Fools I just Mind My Own Business an get Money staying True Playing it Cool//They Jealous of me because the Diamonds in my Grill is Laser Blue//

Bitter @$$ Haters Being mean to me They Need to go Looking ina Mirror How yall Ugly Inside an Out is Clear// You Might Not Like me but I am always Going to be Respected Revered an Feared//

Toni about to Be Bouncin Outta here before I get Charged with a MFn Thought Crime// Ima Be Back again in the Future because it always this Lady Boss Times//

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha, I'm charging you with a thought crime. That's good shit, Dizzy.

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Thank You Captain lol I just threw it Together because iThink its Fun to do these.

~Toni~

10. @Dizzy - Here's a freestyle for our collab.

Smoke more dope than hashbean in one hit
    Didn't bring one clip, bought my submarines and gunships
    My doobies are laced with wax and shatter
    Don't diss Dizzy or you'll end up as anti matter
    Competition is bland and blabbers
    I pack da rubbers cos my female fans wanna slam my phallus
    Used to - get higher than the position god sits
    Can't even stand it i start trippin' and rocking when the pot hits
    I'm bad news, like trump in the white house
    Wanna talk behind my back then we got something to fight about
    Dizzy's a real G, others can't stand the truth
    Fuck blowing speakers i wipe out continents when i blam in the booth
    Call my name i rock up in a cadillac with 4 pounds
    Going out drinking? I'm buying all the rounds
    Caught a couple body's - they were all clowns
    Read your rap back to yourself if you wanna know how a fool sounds

• Winner Winner x 1

11. That's Really Good D but can you Send to me ina PM too an ill add My Verse when I get some times. Much Respect tho I like Your Verse a lot Great Job.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. #28552 Dizzy, Feb 28, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    Dizzy Toni an Dan the Man Collab

~ 1-2Many~ Verse 1

Smoke more dope than hashbean in one hit
    Didn't bring one clip, bought my submarines and gunships
    My doobies are laced with wax and shatter
    Don't diss Dizzy or you'll end up as anti matter
    Competition is bland and blabbers
    I pack da rubbers cos my female fans wanna slam my phallus
    Used to - get higher than the position god sits
    Can't even stand it i start trippin' and rocking when the pot hits
    I'm bad news, like trump in the white house
    Wanna talk behind my back then we got something to fight about
    Dizzy's a real G, others can't stand the truth
    Fuck blowing speakers i wipe out continents when i blam in the booth
    Call my name i rock up in a cadillac with 4 pounds
    Going out drinking? I'm buying all the rounds
    Caught a couple body's - they were all clowns
    Read your rap back to yourself if you wanna know how a fool sounds

~Dizzy~ Verse 2

Me an D Never Takin a L To Us That Sh*T is Unacceptable We Not Just Average Rappers We Straight Up Exceptional// Let's The Records Show We Play The Game Like We Both Proffesionals//

We Partners in Crime we got Eachother Backs In This Inernational Circle Of Bosses// Leaving Our Haters Feeling Sick an Nauseus Because They Taking Soo Many Losses//

Mee an My Dude Staying High Doing Whatever We Gotta Do Get By Dont Act Surprised I'm The Queen of The Hive// No Lie Messin With Me You Gone Die That's What Happen When You Try Changing In The House of The Flies//

You Heard Me Proper Its Death Before DisHonor An No Weapon Formed against Us Will Ever Prosper// Don't Nobody Want Drama With The Aussie Lyrical Una Bomber or The Black Diamond Mama Step to Us We Ripp You Up Like Piranas//

Tonika an Dan Stay Smokin On That Bombest Competiition We Crushing Like Anacondas You Just Die Screaming Like Jamaican Mob Hits// Some People Just Can't Move in Silence Because They Crave Attention Over Progress//

We Like The 2021 Bonnie an Clyde Crime Spree You Hoes Get Hurt It What You Deserve we Both Like Lyrical Serial Killers an Very Disturbed// We Appearing Serene Because We High on That Weed an Sizzurp but One False Move We Get Colder Then a Blizzard//

Ima Tell My Kids Please Pray For Your Mother ima About To Sin My Lines Like The Bullets from a Chopper I Cut You Down With a Evil Grin// I Try to Stop again but My Evil Thoughts an Impules Always Pull Me Back in Hell Just Like Home to Me Anyways I Come an Go Like The Wind//

TBH tho All This Evil Stuff it Not Really My Style I Rather Just Be Shopping With My Girls on The Magnificent Mile// Got My Home Girl on Speed Dial Me an My Boo Might Invite Her Over An Have a 3 Way ona Giant Money Pile// :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. What You Guys Think? :)

~Toni~

14. love the symbolism in the lightness / darkness

ooowie the vocabulary on this one goes hard! nice references to both the ex-prez's ego and Resident Evil

noooo!!!!!!! you just killed them with the BDSM line!!! love the overall vibe of this line--aggressive but not offensive

BEST reference to crack I've seen on this site. I like the "fuck the haters" message too.

relating jewelry to Life Savers is badass--and very relatable line about being better when you're high.

YES black girl magic and jealousy combatted with savagery.

AND you finished it with a good day blessing?!

TONIKA this is fire please write more

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Thank You Dank if you Check the Second to Last Page in the Post Your Verse thread You will See More of My Verses tho. I Have Been Doing a lot an also Plan on Doing another Collab if anyone Wants too. I just did One with 1-2Many lol some of My Rap Verses get a Lil Wild an Crazy tho ngl just a Warning.:p

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. When i rock, you aint got to dig it to know this Art is fact,
    Covid Restrictions, cause ya'll have no class,
    This place looks like one of Tekashi's music vids, whole lot of ass
    This thread is like an ocean, mostly filled with trash,
    Walk up to the restaurant ya'll work at, without my mask
    When it comes to music, im balling out like the Utah Jazz

We boycotted Wayfair for selling boys as a cot
    I ordered a new couch, got a girl and a dog
    The white vans started circling all around my block
    I'm not a religious man but i started praying to god
    Put my hands together in my lap right next to the glock
    This isn't a zoom call but everyone bout to be in a box
    We not playing with toys, i keep the metal on me like Gundam
    Going out right, like the werewolf in London

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Still Looking For Somebody To Collab With...don't Nobody Wanna Collab With a Sister?:frown::cry::sad:

~Toni~

18. #28560 Bird_Flew, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    I’ll Rap Battle Anyone
    No matter how many, son
    One on one or me vs. ten of ‘em
    A decade later Bird still endin’ ‘em
    I was here since damn near the start
    Witnessed fledgling apprentices master the art
    Gotta lotta love to give, still a bastard at heart
    Acidphere you a peer, an adept respected
    Phonies steered to the rejects immediately ejected
    Whatever happened to UpFromTheSkies
    How many still breathin’, rest of them guys?
    Grapplin’ with the metal cage of middle age
    Whose life story ended with a bullet-riddled page?

-Peace

• Winner Winner x 1