Rap battle anyone?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by TokingToker, Oct 12, 2007.

1. My Mother fucking Gun is loaded eat your Fat ass Bitch you Know this! Taste The Fucking dirt Your bleedin In the dirt you screaming turn to silent cause Im violent not a violen Im nkt a rapper Im a capper Stick to the clapper grandma Shatter stay getting madder While I inferno Think you no Me but you dont know

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Motherfucking Fuck You both I dont love this thread ! Night Night Fish!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I got you where I want you dead in the rights I got you where I want you bitch looking for a fight bit take flight when I in sight I dont write I dont type And your right Im not fucking white Im Fucking Cherokee Fuck with me once bitch And You gon see

4. Dont call me back

Sent from Grasscity Forum

5. Lol dude burnin that keyboard but sayin nuthin

6. Fuck You .

7. ACCF4EC6-9775-4E11-8BC2-CD309628F2B3.jpeg

8. First off use good grammar it helps the situation

9. Fuck Your Book!

10. you want me to do what to your granma!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. What he said !

12. Try reading next time alright? Unless you want a fight...
    If you do I'd suggest battling yourself in the mirror and winning will be clearer. Forgive me please but it's not fair to leave you bare, it is what it is however thank God I'm much more clever. This is just from my brain naturally it's better than yours kinda like comparing measles to mouth sores...

13. Fuck You ! You aint shit ! Im The Boss your the Gimp! Your pussy is Limp! Your words are like nails on a chalkboard they sound like fucking Shit.

14. What a big man you are, but youre only subpar. You got one thing right though but what do I know? I fucked your momma it was ok she called out your name it's a game

15. this shits pathetic I read so on Reddit I aint planned it I just thought it as I said it and then I spread it like Broadcast I rhyme so fast like a blogger on speed setting up his podcast Im So Fast Im Fresher and Im of no Equal to those that is lesser

16. Woah this thread is turning into crap not one of these bitches can even rap, it's rather lame it's some kind of stupid game, I'd rather eat molten lava than see this I guess ignorance is bliss

17. Your Rhymes are weak and horrible Your Pussy stanks and its not ignorable You are Pathetic you copy me Every chance you get you cheat you suck now you owe me rent

18. I do copy you you got that part true
    Your mom didn't complain about my pussy however and she's write clever, make fun of me all you want I care not oh look more pot
    I'm not weak though I know much everything I touch turns to gold must be my Midas Touch

19. Im really not that Mean in person I type these words fresh without rehearsin There is no me without You Your my sunflower Bitch I thought You Knew.... I guess Im strong Ive broke some jaws

20. Annicus And My mom Got married But when she cheated on my mom That Bitch got buried Welcome To Murder Mountain Ho!