Rap battle anyone?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by TokingToker, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Remove your dick and your balls It aint straight not at all you talkin shit blah blah blah

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

2. Suck my ball sack, then ill never call back kinda like your dad doesnt even when hes off crack
    Everybody hates you youre offended cause youre gay too ill kill u like a fuckin aids patient, with a flu

3. Dope raps, flow like a boat crash rone flows rash as a gross hos ass smoke dope float past what the fuck did u think I I make lay down like date rape drugs in ur drink

4. Trick gett bent like a spent Bic Safety. Like Nick Cannon Versus Chance you will get no rating!

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

5. aye
    fuck you
    fucker
    bitch motherfucker cunt
    yeah
    aw
    skrrt
    blah
    ba ba ba
    bo bo bing bong bow
    ping

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. god damn this shit gives me chills re reading some of this and realizing the hours i spent on this thing. My first rap i dropped in this thread I was still a senior in high school..10 fucking years ago.

Any body from 08 from this thread still here?!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Here It goes I been to hell for real for rail its not funny man its really Ail

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. Aight, lets get some right, this time yo rhyme like a fool.

9. Its Raining Blood on you You cant move your body has gone limp

10. Its raining Blood on You now what ever shall you do you cant mkve and its through there is nothing left to prove

11. That one dude that was in that movie is

12. Ok enough already, go to beddy with ho teddy, and get out the thread if y'all gonna be pussies, time for pussy is good time to rhyme ain't don't faibt now, it's just slushies

13. #28373 NumeroUno, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    Instead of running your mouth why dont you suck on my dick its clean its long it taste like peppermint We Can 6nine if your fine and your pussy dont taste like shit

14. #28374 Smokesignals420, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    I can’t tell if you’re joking or not, but I’ll let them know who’s smoking and who’s not

That good kush got me rollin while your fake buds been stolen

Got your girlfriend and she’s moaning, third chick of the night, because we’re open

I think it’s clear I’ve been chosen, so get off the plate before you start tokin’

I’ll be relaxing and I’ll be hoping while you still got your mouth open

15. #28375 Smokesignals420, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    *THX INTRO*

I could crush you, but I ain’t gonna rush through

No pussy ever touched you, ain’t no bitch ever got to

Blunt fatter than OJ’s hand, a kid could call this battle from the witness stand

But that leaves no cases for missing persons, in high paranoia as you shut your curtains

I’m peeking and I read you, better double check you won’t be see through

Don’t be dialing 911 ‘less it’s urgent cuz I know you should be nervous

-

Dare anyone else high enough to challenge me.

16. I gotta cut back like a civil war katana, coming out insane like blunt force trauma

Tripping on the words that remain supreme, don’t ask, don’t tell like what it really means

I hate it when you closet boys always play the spot, the way you talking about dicks got you ready to rock

Keep it to yourself man cuz like it or not, the way you play the game just ain’t got the chops.

Peace

• Like Like x 1
  17. stay Off Drugs . You calling down A god amongst Thugs

18. I can't rap at all. I'm just lurkin' n seein' if anything's worth not cringin'.

Roll up a fat blunt and let's get tokin'. The only spit game I get is the blunt lickin'.

I don't know anything about the rap thing. So I'm just keeping this shit generic and plain. Cause I ain't got no rap game.

19. Kick, puch, chop, block...it's all in the mind, if you wanna test me, I'll do ya fine! Who that fuck remembers paw rappa that rapper?!

• Like Like x 1

20. Here we go again, go fuck a pen, you don't know anything bro, plus you're mom's a ho, you think you got swag but you just a fag, so please be a man but I forgot that you only think you can? I guess id drink some whiskey or maybe some tea, either way it's just a plea so mote it be