Rants on Rants on Rants

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UnbendingWings, Oct 28, 2011.

1. This isn't going to make much sense but its going to be nice to read or so I think.

Be in middle school not a lot of friends but have a few close ones. Don't talk to any one except these few people. Start high school, try to talk to more people, don't really get anywhere. Kinda give up and just stop talking to everyone except like 2-3 people I've known for a while. Also, be over weight like 230lbs 5'8-5'10, got up to like 245lbs max at the start of 11th grade. Played Runescape, Halo 3, all through 9th and 10th grade.

Talk to almost no one all through 10th grade. COD WaW comes out, play this game literally every spare second I'm not at school. Meet some people, play with them, join clan. Fast Forward like 8 months later near end of 10th grade. Still fat as fuck, no friends (IRL), no girlfriend. Get to be #4 World wide in Headquarters on WaW. Get sponsorship by Monster and random gaming companies to play Call of Duty.

Mw2 comes out, Waw dies, slowly stop playing COD. Go back to Runescape :eek:. Decided to go on ChatRoulete randomly one day. Meet this girl, she really likes me for some reason. Talk for 12 hours straight. I was like 17 at this point and like 230lbs. Talk more to this chick, find out she lives close by, meet up, have sex for the first time. Still don't smoke weed at this point, actually hater every one that does it.

Chill with this chick like all summer before senior year. Randomly I get a text "You can't text me ever again, I'll miss you". Never see her again (ILY CHELSEY:()
    Be really depressed no friends, fat loser. Oh yeah and my parents always fight 24/7 never stops, constant arguing and breaking shit.

Start senior year, best friend from 6th grade randomly calls me to hangout, I accept. I had just got my license at this point , he says "Lets just go to Max's". Get there and they all just ask me if I want to smoke, tons of people I've never met. Smoke a blunt, but don't get high. (I prbly just didn't know how to inhale.) :smoke:

Keep smoking all through senior year, start talking, meeting new people, getting to know people, hanging out with friends a lot. Smoking blunts everyday, skipping classes, having fun just doing what everyone else does.

By the time I graduate I 'm down to 210lbs and actually have a decent amount of friends. By the time Summer ends I have a girlfriend again and know a lot of people and enjoy talking to everyone and anyone.

Randomly get a job at a restaurant and start working 40+ hours every week.

Present
    Still work at same job, smoke, saving money. Weigh 190, getting in pretty nicee shape. Then, girlfriend has to move back to Nevada. Seriously loved this girl, she ment sooo much to me. Lose touch with reality, stay up for 2 or more days just thinking not eating, just cheesing out basically. Do this at least once a week for about a month. Eventually "get over it" not really just stopped thinking about it.

I really wish I wasn't how I was in high school because most of the people I went to school with don't even know shit about me or anything. I screwed it up pretty bad, I got alright grades when I could've gotten straight A's. I just didn't care. Now everyday is the same. Wake up, go to work, chill, sleep or just stay up and then go back to work again. I don't even know what the point is any more its seems so pointless to me. I am almost never at my house because my parents are so dumb and argue about stupid shit 24/7 and it just pisses me off. No one really even knows the real me its really weird and I don't even know what is going on any more.

Right...... any comments? :smoke:

2. wow.... I actually read it all :smoking:
    ..Don't really know what to say - But I know how you feel bro...
    -Sounds like you need to find yourself :)