Ranting on the city and its people

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDarkSide, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and now even on the moderators :p

Please read, but you\'re not entitled to reply with stupid comments like \' Fuck you\' and \'You\'re an idiot\' ( That especially goes for you JollyRoger with the silly bunny or whatever your name is)

I love coming here, reading your posts, and I can really relate to you guys. I feel like home BUT I kind of feel unwanted.
    My rep bar clearly shows that.
    I hope I dont get banned for this thread, but guys, I\'m like you people. I learn from the city, I have the little giggle here and there and I genuinely like coming here, usually baked and start interacting with people in different parts of the world, having a common interest.

I have started to feel unwanted and pointed out upon. I start to get these indirect insults from the majority of the people who reply to my comments.
    I know I am different, but I\'m proud that I dare to be different.

Please don\'t hate, I am your brother, sisters and brothers.

This is not about the Rep SYSTEM AT ALL. I franky don\'t care if I\'m red as long as I dont get banned.

I highly respect the moderators here, and I especially respect TheHempress.
    But I think the moderator who closed my similar thread misunderstood what I was trying to put forward.
    I absolutely respect the rep system and I rep I carry.
    Thank you, and I apologise for reposting.
    I want to hear what people have to say.

2. And I think you misunderstand my position. I\'ve said exactly why I closed your thread in the PM I sent you. Just because you disagree with me does not give you the right to remake a thread I\'ve already closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.