Ranting (Not sure how long it'll turn out) about my life... :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Mar 13, 2007.

1. OK general chat, I post ALOT here because I love you all :D All the general cvhatters in the Grass City. I'm gonna go on a rant, and I DOUBT many people will read the whole thing, but I will try making it easy to read, and we'll see hwo it goes from there. I won't take offense to it if you say too long to read or who gives a fuck.

Birthdays, I have NEVER had a birthday we're friends came over (except when i was a youngin' lol. 16th birthday, 17th birthday,a nd my recent 18th birthday were all just me, alone in my house, no one called, no one said happy birthday or anything. I mean a couple myspace birthday wishss but thats it. It's hella sad.

I've had ONE good Valentines day, when I was 16 and was with my girlfriend of 8 months and we loved each other. I gave her 11real roses and a fake one and a letter saying i'll love you til the last one dies, one can't die because it's fake, so i'll love you forever kind of thing. Different wording of course. We broke up a month or so later, the last 2 valentines were spent just like my birthday.

Jobs, I have a job and it seems that I basically work for 2 reasons. One being to pay off all my court debts (i am recently on probation til november 14th, 2007 for drug trafficing, which I will not go into detail on as it is against Grass City rules) and the second being to pay for gas to go to work. Seem's I'm working to pay for work. lol.

Marijuana, today I am smoking my last bowl of dank Grand Daddy Purple that i got from my homie. It's my last bowl until I am off probation because I fear that I am going to have my house searched or get drug tested and I don't want ot be in prison for 6 years. So I'm selling my pipe and quitting til Im off probation.

Thomas Garrett LoBue, he was my little bro. Not by blood, but just the fact that he was ALWAYS there for me. He died of a Methadone oversode on December 1st, 2006. I miss him so much and it's just terrible without him. I went to his open casket memorial and now before bed I see a picture in my mind of him, just laying there, pale, expressionless. Without his big old smile. I miss him so much.

So I am at a rough point in my life, and it seems shits going to hell. Right now I'm dosed up on 100mg of ritalin and 2 bowls of that dank. So it's easier to express my feelings and emotions. Well, I've probably bored some of you to tears, so I'm gonna just post this. Thanks for listening.

:confused:Smokentoke420:confused:

2. bummer man, im at a rather down part of my life right now. but i wont go into detail. just think it can only get better.:)

3. Well i hope everything gets better for you bro, i really do. I hate feeling down, I wouldnt wish it on anyone.

4. Sorry to hear about your friend.
    Also probation, that sucks, enjoy that dankness while you can.

5. Thanks man, he's been gone for 3 months but it ffeel slike i got the calls fornm my homies and shit about it just yesterday. it hella hurts.:( dankness, i can go without weed, it's no problem ill miss it but i've been addicted to coke, so marijuana shouldnt be hard to quit.

6. Thanks man, IDK why but ranting in a forum always helps.... as nerdy as that sounds lol. :eek:

7. Well it better than nothing, plus you're going to get some support, sympathy and hopefully some good advice.

8. Very true bro, thats why I love Grasscity, my online family. because everyones just so chill besides some kidiot poster's GrassCity is like my Herbal Heaven.

9. i dont want to imagine my world without mary jane...

but you sound like you can pull it off... it will be tough.

good luck in all that business

10. Thanks mayne, it's not coke so I'm sure it won't be hard. :)

11. i had to quit for probation awhile ago. no biggie, think of it as a reward for when smoke after all thats done with.. SUPER BLAZED!:smoking:

12. Very true man, very true.

13. thats the mentality that helps a lot of people get through probation.

14. It's just an extreme tolerance break, where breaking it includes six years in jail. What better motivation is that?

15. wow... where is it that a positive drug result constitutes 6 years in jail?

16. Aint that the truth. lol. I'm hoping Karma helps me out here, I've beena good guy

17. Best of luck to you in the future and just remember that things will get better. I was depressed for a while and felt completely alone so I might know a little how that feels for you, but there are people that care for you now, and more that will care for you in the future. My buddy just got in town with a new piece that he picked up for me, the first bowl will be for you.

18. Cheaper than a psychologist.

19. yeahh,i remember reading your post about teh loss of your friend garrett. it was in your sig too wasnt it? ifeel for ya dude, just remember, it can only get better