Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ranting and Venting about Drs.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Peacerose55, Sep 1, 2011.

1. I just went to my oncologist (Cancer) and wanted to have a conversation about alternitive meds. MMJ I asked him to here me out and to read my research I got from granny. He said he would. So I told him everything I've been reading about mmj for months and what it dose for the body
    in many ways.

Well the long and short of it . He beleives mmj is good for appetite and nausea only where cancer is concerned. Well needless to say we went round and round for an hour. I left his office very upset.

And my blood pressure was 174/108 . I have chronic pain in my legs, joints, and cramping in my legs. It really bites me that I could get this from him for an unlimited time.
    But know I have go to a mmj Dr. for 200.00 every year. It's very hard when you are on a limited income.

I could say more but won't Thanks for listening. Rant over maybe.

2. What state are you in

3. Washington.

4. Is it really 200 for a recc over at Washington ?

5. Yes it is for one year. Which I think is just amazing.

6. #7 Eight Sizzler, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow... 200 is a crazy. Have you tried searching for other places ?

7. $49 for first appointment (if you get your card.)

$29-$39 for renewal/year.

8. Higherrr where do you live? Yes I've searched other places , no difference.
    O 100. for 6 months.

9. damn that sucks OP, I'd look into finding a new doctor maybe? someone who is a little more open to MMJ...

best of luck to you

10. theres a few places in washington that do 1 year for $100. the one i went to was about $140 or so total but i was willing to pay that much.

edit: there may also be places that do it for less than $100, but i have not heard of them as of yet.