Rant.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Nov 18, 2011.

1. As a woman.. i truly think its simply fixed.. i'll tell you some of the reason why i start or engage a fight with my lover..
    1. I need sex.. get her a toy.. watch a movie with her smother her in just sweet kisses.. telling her how beautiful she looks.. getting her off everytime you get off..TRUST me woman need a release too or we become assholes.
    2. She needs attention... I'm trying tbo understand men.. and from what i've heard they really dont care about anything about anybody.. but theyre loved ones..
    This sucks because woman need to feel wanted.. we need to feel sexy within our own skin for us to be happy with everyone else around us.
    Woman are very egotistic .. it sucks.. but its just part of it..
    If you choose to give up.. try something first ask her sign, then just research it... trust
    me when i say that it is really true... it will tell you how to deal with her..
    I'm a aries a fire sign.. i will snap your head off if you piss me off or i will love you will all i have if you let me trust you.. crazy i know but if you read about my sign it tells you that you have to dominate me to break me from my independence.. check it out .. sounds lame but interesting..
    finally.. woman are bitchy on their period.. nasty to talk about but very serious! Im a bitch cant help it but for one week out of the month im allowed to hate people.. you just gotta learn to play the game and just support her..
    Woman are crazy.. they will drive you insane.. and love you all at the same time...
    sorry your sad though.. this might help it might not.. it will get better..
    and ps... courts dont care rather the father or the mother have custody of the kids.. it who can prove who can take better care of them.. so get your shit together and who knows maybe shes cheating maybe not a good thing to say.. maybe shes depressed it happens to woman.. just give her time.. listen when she talks.. turn meaness into humor and just remember to love... you only get this life one time.. remember this... ever breath you take is a gift.. after death who knows what happens.. do you want to look back and regret?
    ash

2. You have a fucking maid??

3. the most important thing must considering is: is this affecting your kids?
    do you see you and your wife causing pain or stress in their life's?
    and what it seems like so far, this that it is.
    which is bad, i still resent my parents when they were fighting my entire life that they never once considering how their actions were affecting me and my sister.

so OP, i know you don't want that to happen with your kids. so please consider the most important factor.

oh and if your kids are over 14, at least in my state. they can pick were they live. in that case you wouldn't have to worry about your wife having more time.

but if you think there is still hope in this marriage, you need to think back to why you guys starting dating in the first place. you guys fell in love for some reason, remember why! you guys would probably benefit from a vacation together to get away from everyone and re-kindle the flame, if ya know what i mean