Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rant!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jul 24, 2002.

1. start 430

just got done smokin a bowl...and i fucked up big time...i was hitting my newest homemade double chamber...and then i got a lil high and decided to surf the city for a few and then hit it some more..well..blah blah blahblah...TECHNO IS FUCKING AWESOME IM HIGH!!/..anyway...yeah..two chambers+time surfing=REALLY FUCKING STALE SMOKE..GOD DAMNIT SOMEBODY IS TALKING TO ME,,,,HANG ON A SECOND~~...

WAFUCKING HOOO...I JUST GOT INVITED TO A TOOL CONCERT HELL FUCKING YEAH!!..WAHOOFUCKINGHOOOEY..BE BACK GONNA SMOKE A BOWL TO THAT AND TALK SOME MORE...435 now...

shit shit SHIT SHIT
    SAME DAY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING AWAY FOR GOOD..SHIT SHIT SHIT..MOVING TO LA..SHIT SHIT SHIT...SMOKE A BOWL TO THINK CLEARER...

445 im back..and ive got it now..im gonna go to the concert..girlfriend is leaving earlier...WAHOO...HELL MOTHERFUCKING YES!! FUCK STALE SMOKE IN THE GOAT ASS!!..tool.!!!!!!WAHOO HEALL FUCKIGN EYS~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! edx fhraaabfdvcnrbe

2. stale smoke up a goat's ass??? Are you on drugs???

3. i can relate to the way you smoke to make things kick ass.... smokin can be in celebration or to get away

4. yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

5. namron, F*CK YEA! IM FUCKIN HIGH TOO. JUST HAD THE BEST DRO EVER, TWO BOWLS AND IM F*CKIN OUT OF IT.

WATCHIN HOW HIGH IS GREAT WHEN HIGH. DDDDAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN.

[​IMG]