rant

Discussion in 'General' started by isis_420, Aug 31, 2004.

1. you wanted to know what was going on in my head, so here it is. you are th elast person on my list right now to be telling this. i don't know you well enough to burden you, or to expect anything in response, but you are the only person i can reach. that is so sad, isn't it? i have no one to talk to at all ever. stupid time zones and phones bills! i can't just reach out to my friends and family like i really really need too. my mom doesn't even know how sick i am - nobody does - and man do i ever need her help right now. oh man, waht the hell am i gonna do? i can't survive like this; sick, broke, alone. i feel like i have no help, no one i can count on or depend on to look out for me. i have never been as sick as i've been since i left home. and it's not fair cause thats not where i want to be. it's like the whole freaking world is out to make me miserable. i know, thats a bit grand, but every time i try to do something cool and different something crappy happens. why can't i be happy and well? maybe i should just give in, be who they want me to be...who ever that is. i just feel so alone, discarded in a life i don't want. i don't want to be here in this little shithole of a apartment of a town with this crapass job i lothe. it sucks to be trapped by life. now, if this sickness will just finsh me off quickly, but it won't it'll keep dragging me through until i'm old and gray, and have suffered my due punishment for whatever i did in some other life. because why else would i be sick like this? i look around me and noone else seems to suffer illness this way. i'm sure many suffer worse, but not around me where i can see them and feel for them. so alone in so many ways.....i think i'm done, the tears have stopped

2. l might be on the other side of the world my friend but l,am here.

Think on the positive side :D it can only get better.

l know life throws shit our way but just think of good stuff if ya can .lt will get better :D

3. thanks critter. it's nice to hear that :)

4. Hmm i thought they had free healthcare in canada. YOu should try and see if there are any other jobs you can get to make some more money. Also do they have any programs in canada that is like welfaree.

5. to feel that shitty means you must of fealt something pretty good before
    remember those times when you fealt good and it will all be ok

if you cant talk to your mom, there is still email or snail mail

6. Whenever I'm down I always try to think about the people who fought in WWII..all of my problems seem like nothing in comparison to what those guys faced...then I try to think of the best way out of the situation, so yah man..try to find a better job...what are u sick with by the way?

7. i have CVS - cyclical Vomiting Syndrome. Basically, once i start i don't stop for a week or more. that means i don't eat much, i take a lot of gravol and smoke a lot of pot. and spend what time i'm not at work in a concious coma...it's pretty awful

8. Yikes....that does not sound good, I'm not sure I can relate to that..I've always been in pretty good health...one time though..I went to an expensive sea food joint...then came home took a couple shots of vodka and couldn't keep my third one down..and all the sea food I ate came back up..i was so pissed..I felt like I just wasted 30 bucks...that probably doesn't help at all but...just felt like saying that..so is there medicine or somthin like that you can take..or no?

9. no meds for this one i'm afraid. lots of pot helps though :)

10. That sucks dude. Pot always helps me when i am pukin. I have had really bad hangovers and smoked a joint and i swear 20 mins later i was eatin and felt like a million bucks.